I'm going to make predictions based on what I've been told from Swindon fans.
- He'll bomb out some popular players, regardless of how good they are. He doesn't tend to like fan favourites.
- His player recruitment will not be inspiring
- He'll waste more of the Radford's money
- He goes on about balance, yet will play players out of their natural positions when there are players for that position sat on the bench or in the stand
- His home record will be crap, so fans will turn on him regardless of away form, because that is what they will see most of
- He'll say one of either "galvanise" "synergy" or "energise" in every interview.
If I were to predict a league finish, I'm going 12th with Flitcroft gone before the January window.