Rob wrote:The One wrote:DoomMerchant wrote:Apparently it's changing again before Saturday. The process is now:
1. Arm-wrestle Arnie.
2. Scale a twenty foot barbed wire topped wall with lookout machine gunner and crocodile moat.
3. Out sprint Usain Bolt.
4. Clean and jerk a small Japanese car.
5. Complete the Rubik's Cube.
6. Child mind a creche of ADHD kids.
7. Wear a ch*****field scarf.
8. Explain quantum physics in 10,000 words.
9. Read a Katie Price novel.
10. Join the match day queue and pay more than the person sat next to you.
So so true. Her indoors is NFL fan she booked tickets Wembley for autumn games in a minute .
I bet they weren't £22! You can, of course, buy a Stags ticket online in one minute too.
£110 but each one will be sell out