{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Quarry Lane Membership and Season Tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Quarry Lane Membership and Season Tickets

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:38 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::)

What is this?
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:

What is this?

Just been down for my Colchester ticket. Basically so they don't have to find you on the system each and every time you go down to buy your ticket, you present your voucher book (like the old season tickets used to be). Failure to present it means you have to pay full price and loss of the booklet is £20.00 for the replacement.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:

What is this?

Just been down for my Colchester ticket. Basically so they don't have to find you on the system each and every time you go down to buy your ticket, you present your voucher book (like the old season tickets used to be). Failure to present it means you have to pay full price and loss of the booklet is £20.00 for the replacement.

Thanks.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:

What is this?

Thanks.

What's this booklet I've got a card
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Stag95 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 pm

SINA STAG wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:

What is this?

Thanks.

What's this booklet I've got a card

What Foresttownstag just said ^. We'll need both to buy tickets. It is strange that they've just announced this now, probably to stop long queues on Friday afternoons?
Stag95
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags Fans United » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:19 am

If anybody wants to know about how many season tickets we sold last season in 2017-2018 then here is a breakdown. Paul Broughton told me he will try and get us an update for this season. We will update you when we receive it:

Mansfield Town
Season Tickets 2017-2018

Season Tickets
Adult - 1,086
Senior - 621
Young Adult (18-21) - 72
Junior (7-17) - 391
Total - 2,170

Ian Greaves
Adult - 943
Senior - 545
Young Adult (18-21) - 64
Junior (7-17) - 335
Total - 1,887

Quarry Lane
Adult - 143
Senior - 76
Young Adult (18-21) - 8
Junior (7-17) - 56
Total - 283

Half Season Tickets
Adult - 31
Senior - 15
Young Adult (18-21) - 3
Junior (7-17) - 26
Total - 75

Quarry Lane Membership
Adult - 25
Senior - 15
Young Adult (18-21) - 12
Junior (7-17) - 7
Total - 59

Hospitality - 87
6 & Under (Free) - 101
Carer - 76
Complimentaries - 26

If anybody has any ticketing problems then let us know. I am aware of the fact that some fans have had their season ticket seats sold to other fans so there are still some problems with the ticketing system.

We keep making the point that it should be as easy as possible for fans to buy tickets. I used the online system for the Accrington game. It was very easy to use but my printed ticket would not scan!

Darren
Stags Fans United
Stags Fans United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Conker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:39 am

The printed tickets have always scanned for me, although I noticed when buying a ticket for tomorrow the barcode is a lot smaller than last season.

Hopefully I don’t get that problem tomorrow.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Taking my nearly five year old granddaughter to her first game on Saturday. I started taking my son at a similar age and he still attends.

We are both members of the QL membership scheme. The cost of the tickets was £20 in total for the three of us. I know not everyone is happy with prices, which is fair comment. However I think this is good value, when you compare with cinema or indoor play areas etc.

An added bonus is that her other grandad is a Spireite.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:34 pm

Amber Andy wrote:Taking my nearly five year old granddaughter to her first game on Saturday. I started taking my son at a similar age and he still attends.

We are both members of the QL membership scheme. The cost of the tickets was £20 in total for the three of us. I know not everyone is happy with prices, which is fair comment. However I think this is good value, when you compare with cinema or indoor play areas etc.

Love the last few lines. Now that is a bonus.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Amber Andy wrote:Taking my nearly five year old granddaughter to her first game on Saturday. I started taking my son at a similar age and he still attends.

Excellent, hopefully we put in a good performance and becomes hooked!

A mate of mine is an Arsenal fan (he's actually born within a reasonable distance of there) and he's taking his daughter for the first time on Saturday, in the QLE on a family ticket deal. He couldn't speak highly enough of the ticket office, informed him what time to come down on Saturday and really sold the day to him and what the family section has to offer.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:11 am

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby weststander » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:26 am

I hope they give helmets to all the adults or the stretcher guys will be in and out all afternoon.seriously though,looking great
weststander
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum