{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Vanarama National League Play-Offs thread

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Vanarama National League Play-Offs thread

Postby adamstag » Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 am

Providing the 2 clubs don't clash then there is no issues with it, especially if you like football in general.

My 2nd team is Chelsea, and followed them before I did Mansfield, and back in the 90's when they were crap, locally I watch West Didsbury and Chorlton AFC in the North-West counties premier division - fiver to get in - an average of 7 goals a game this season

Mansfield will always come first, obviously. I think folk who just watch Mansfield and think following another club in a non-committal way close to where you live are probably a tad simple
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Same with me, will go to watch AFC, Alfy, Renuf etc on a Tues if I can.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Waggy » Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 pm

adamstag wrote:Providing the 2 clubs don't clash then there is no issues with it, especially if you like football in general.

My 2nd team is Chelsea, and followed them before I did Mansfield, and back in the 90's when they were crap, locally I watch West Didsbury and Chorlton AFC in the North-West counties premier division - fiver to get in - an average of 7 goals a game this season

Mansfield will always come first, obviously. I think folk who just watch Mansfield and think following another club in a non-committal way close to where you live are probably a tad simple

please let their nickname be the Wheelies
And I don't feel any sorrow
Towards the kings and queens of the butterfly collectors
Waggy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

That's one for the teenagers pal.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Salford duo take over at Chester...
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum