{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Agent Lester

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Agent Lester

Postby Johan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Let's just take a minute to admire the wonderful job this man has done.

I know Chesterfield have retired the number 14 shirt in his honour, but it might now be time for Mansfield to do the same.
Johan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Agent Lester

Postby Beano » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Ironically, today is the 14th :)
We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby BoughtonStag71 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:00 pm

JL is doing a fine job. His next mission if he's to except it is; MISSION CONFERENCE NORTH :D
BoughtonStag71
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Can’t polish a turd.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby robbingdog » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 pm

top man. Give the man a pay rise
robbingdog
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Spiritater » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Lester's legendary status is almost confirmed. :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby bex » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:09 pm

.....Carry on............That is all :lol:
"Played a 1 2 with the 'keeper and got an easy slot in" Paul Anderson 12/08/2017
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Mo.......mo........mo......mo......

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 am

Big thread about him on Bob's Board. Lost the plot, called a long time sponsor of the club a poo-poo house and gone off on one at supporters who questioned his tactics and team selection today.

I must admit they had every right to. Very negative for a must-win game in the biggest derby game for them in their entire history.

One up front, and not playing Joe Rowley who I thought was one of their most technically gifted players against us at our place. If he can't accept his errors, he's doomed himself, never mind their team.

Great to see :lol:
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby WeDeserveMore » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 am

Pi$$ poor tactics by agent Lester. Carry on fella :)
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 am

Mo..... Mo...... Mo.....

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 am

stagmanrob wrote:Big thread about him on Bob's Board. Lost the plot, called a long time sponsor of the club a poo-poo house and gone off on one at supporters who questioned his tactics and team selection today.

I must admit they had every right to. Very negative for a must-win game in the biggest derby game for them in their entire history.

One up front, and not playing Joe Rowley who I thought was one of their most technically gifted players against us at our place. If he can't accept his errors, he's doomed himself, never mind their team.

Sir Jack, swearing at a supporter.............. never.

On team selection. What's happened to the full back that had a good game at our place ?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Grendon Stag » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 am

Amber Andy wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:Big thread about him on Bob's Board. Lost the plot, called a long time sponsor of the club a poo-poo house and gone off on one at supporters who questioned his tactics and team selection today.

Sir Jack, swearing at a supporter.............. never.

On team selection. What's happened to the full back that had a good game at our place ?

You mean Binnon Williams that was his 1 and only decent game hes had for them according to a customer I visit who's a season ticket holder at The Prozac
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Chris M » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Facing relegation to the hell of non league is a horrible position to find themselves. They have no idea how bad things will get. Just wait until any player that would give them a chance of a quick return then clocks out to prolong his League career. Think we had just two players stay around after the drop. Although it makes us as bad as them when they laughed at our predicament, I for one would be gutted if they avoided relegation. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I would be interested to learn the feelings of Chamba on the situation though.
Chris M
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Just been on Bob’s Board. Wholesale despondency and boycott talk!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Chris M wrote:Facing relegation to the hell of non league is a horrible position to find themselves. They have no idea how bad things will get. Just wait until any player that would give them a chance of a quick return then clocks out to prolong his League career. Think we had just two players stay around after the drop. Although it makes us as bad as them when they laughed at our predicament, I for one would be gutted if they avoided relegation. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I would be interested to learn the feelings of Chamba on the situation though.

We are repaying them for the way they ham shanked themselves off at our demise in 08. They deserve a long, long, long dose of The Vanaramarama National... or worse. I'm so looking forward to the odd game at the dip next season to see them get their pants whipped down to someone like Havant and W.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Chris M wrote:Facing relegation to the PIT of Misery in non league is a horrible position to find themselves. They have no idea how bad things will get. Just wait until any player that would give them a chance of a quick return then clocks out to prolong his League career. Think we had just two players stay around after the drop. Although it makes us as bad as them when they laughed at our predicament, I for one would be gutted if they avoided relegation. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I would be interested to learn the feelings of Chamba on the situation though.

Dilley Dilley.......

Just changed a few words for you Chris....
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:Just been on Bob’s Board. Wholesale despondency and boycott talk!

They've left it a bit late for a boycott. In fact I was a bit surprised at the game yesterday. There seemed to be little or no chanting against the chairman, unlike us in the Haslam days.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny Rotten » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 pm

I look forward to seeing their demise continue in non league when facing Kent clubs in 'league' and cup games in my media role :D
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Ex-Away day fancy dress/theme planner
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:Just been on Bob’s Board. Wholesale despondency and boycott talk!

They've left it a bit late for a boycott. In fact I was a bit surprised at the game yesterday. There seemed to be little or no chanting against the chairman, unlike us in the Haslam days.

I thought the boycott had started yesterday with all the empty seats :lol:
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

I thought the boycott had started yesterday with all the empty seats :lol:

About 60% still turned up and ignored the walk out. Where have I heard that before?
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 pm

I'll be paying attention to the FA Cup next year. I hope they don't qualify for it. That's an extra kick in the sphericals when that happens.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum