{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hey stop this Negativity

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hey stop this Negativity

Postby diablo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:59 pm

We are fifth in League 2 , lost fewer games than any other team in our division, we have a squad that is deep enough to over come any injury crisis , we have some very talented players who have experienced success at this and higher levels ,so lets be positive and look ahead to at least a play off position. We have a new managerial team who need time to assess their Squad . ok we have Squandered 6 points in our last three home games ,so have other teams...next Saturday is the big one.. lets go for it..COYS
diablo
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Hey stop this Negativity

Postby london amber stag » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Hear hear Diablo, onwards and upwards.
Mansfield Town, my club even though been exiled in London since 1983.
london amber stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am

i take it you didn’t go to either game?, i’m slightly calmer today granted, however unless DF gets them clicking & quick i fear for that play off loss.
we wouldn’t have scored second half if we had played for another hour
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby wato » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 am

I agree but you all must agree for the rest of the season we need to start creating chances again. Last 2 home games we have hardly created anything. In my opinion we need to pass the ball quicker and better. Also we need to move off the ball better so the player with the ball should have at least 2 options. Work up the pitch in triangles. I am asking the players to be braver with the ball so we can get behind teams get the ball in the box and start creating chances again
wato
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ParisStag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 am

yorkshire stag wrote:i take it you didn’t go to either game?, i’m slightly calmer today granted, however unless DF gets them clicking & quick i fear for that play off loss.
we wouldn’t have scored second half if we had played for another hour

You're being dramatic. But for 2 excellent saves at the end, we'd have scored.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum