{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Team v Counteh

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Team v Counteh

Postby lancer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Need a change . This would be mine

.........................Logan.........................
White..............Digby..........Pearce..............Benning

Mcdonald. ............Mellis. .............Atkinson..............Penney

?.........................Hamilton.........Miller ................
User avatar
lancer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Tean v Counteh

Postby diablo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:34 pm

LOL...you are entitled to your opinion but your team choice is rather naive
diablo
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Re: Tean v Counteh

Postby tmwilson » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Logan

Anderson
Bennett
Pearce
Benning

Mcdonald
Atkinson
Mellis
Hamilton

Angol
Hemmings
tmwilson
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Tean v Counteh

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:40 pm

tmwilson wrote:Logan

Anderson
Bennett
Pearce
Benning

Mcdonald
Atkinson
Mellis
Hamilton

Angol
Hemmings


I'd go with that
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5039
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Tean v Counteh

Postby skegbystag » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Logan
White Bennet Pearce Benning
Potter Digby McDonald CJ
Angol Hemmings
skegbystag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby Foresttownstag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 am

lancer wrote:Need a change . This would be mine

.........................Logan.........................
White..............Digby..........Pearce..............Benning

Mcdonald. ............Mellis. .............Atkinson..............Penney

?.........................Hamilton.........Miller ................


Wow. Someone’s had a few
User avatar
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby abc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:21 am

Logan
White
Bennett
Pearce
Penney
McDonald
Atkinson
Byron
Hamilton
Hemmings
Angol

Time for Rose to drop out he has looked a shadow of his former self in the last two games.
abc
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 am

Rose needs a rest imo that’s all. He looks knackered.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby abc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:33 am

cassellswasmagic wrote:Rose needs a rest imo that’s all. He looks knackered.


I agree, think he needs to be used from the bench for a few games. Recharge his batteries. Benning however, just looks a liability and imo is a weakness.
abc
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby lancer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 am

Foresttownstag wrote:
lancer wrote:Need a change . This would be mine

.........................Logan.........................
White..............Digby..........Pearce..............Benning

Mcdonald. ............Mellis. .............Atkinson..............Penney

?.........................Hamilton.........Miller ................


Wow. Someone’s had a few


Errm I think your not wrong. Forgit Bennett will be back. And I meant Hemmings up front :oops:
User avatar
lancer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Tean v Counteh

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
tmwilson wrote:Logan

Anderson
Bennett
Pearce
Benning

Mcdonald
Atkinson
Mellis
Hamilton

Angol
Hemmings


I'd go with that


We need to get Digby in the eleven.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5711
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 am

I'll leave the team to Flipflop. I have to say, although we have a deep squad it is very much the same whoever comes in. There's no one who you can point to and say would make a major impact.

It's the type of way that the team performs mentally and physically rather than the personnel involved.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
User avatar
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8975
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Insularfield

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 am

It’s his bench he needs to sort out
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7532
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby oldweststander » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am

I think the stick Rose has had to endure has worn him down. His reputation is effecting refereees decisions and he is not being protected, could be his own worse enemy he needs to stand up more.

A bench place on Saturday for Rose and a seat on a plane to anywhere far away for Atkinson. IMO.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby stags4eva » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:16 am

Logan
Anderson/white pearce bennett benning
King byrom
Macdonald mellis hamilton
Hemmings
stags4eva
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby BH_Stag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:16 am

------------ Logan -------------

White Bennett Pearce Benning

--------Digby OR Atkinson------

--Macca -- Mellis -- Hamilton--

------ Angol -- Hemmings-----


Bench: Rose, Miller, Potter, Byrom, Digby or Atkinson, Anderson, Olejnik
BH_Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:31 am

Not quite on the Lincoln scale but don't forget we are in for more aerial hoof
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5039
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:38 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:Not quite on the Lincoln scale but don't forget we are in for more aerial hoof



I don't get this, there have been LOADS of games this season where we've just lumped it up to rose and hoped for the best. fair enough we have played some really good football but folk are acting like we've not hit a long ball since Murray + Cox
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3710
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 am

Rose doesn't need dropping. He's our top scorer and tormented County in the game earlier in the season. Don't forget he's got a week to recover. Bennett will come in, hopefully Anderson will be dropped, and maybe Byrom.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby SINA STAG » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:44 am

I can't believe only one post with King in the side best midfield player at the club by a country mile.....
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:45 am

SINA STAG wrote:I can't believe only one post with King in the side best midfield player at the club by a country mile.....


I really hope that's a joke.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby Jamie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:54 am

MTFCMusings wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:I can't believe only one post with King in the side best midfield player at the club by a country mile.....


I really hope that's a joke.


Other than being poor after his booking on Tuesday he's been excellent. A calm head in the middle and works harder than Byrom.
Jamie
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 am
Location: Mansfield

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Jamie wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:I can't believe only one post with King in the side best midfield player at the club by a country mile.....


I really hope that's a joke.


Other than being poor after his booking on Tuesday he's been excellent. A calm head in the middle and works harder than Byrom.


Really, I was looking forward to seeing King as I thought more oomph than Byrom, yet the times I've seen him he's glued to the centre circle. In fact we wouldn't have scored against Lincoln because he certainly wouldn't have been on the six yard line to head in.
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5039
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby BH_Stag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Jamie wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:I can't believe only one post with King in the side best midfield player at the club by a country mile.....


I really hope that's a joke.


Other than being poor after his booking on Tuesday he's been excellent. A calm head in the middle and works harder than Byrom.


Really, I was looking forward to seeing King as I thought more oomph than Byrom, yet the times I've seen him he's glued to the centre circle. In fact we wouldn't have scored against Lincoln because he certainly wouldn't have been on the six yard line to head in.


King was excellent away at Exeter, probably the best player on the pitch, but for County away when we're not particularly going in in great form I'd fancy a midfielder with some legs like Digby, Atkinson, and then a proper ball player like Mellis.
Byrom at times is very difficult to watch, so slow its like he's running in sand sometimes when they ghost past him in midfield. There were 3 occasions in the immediate lead up to the equaliser yesterday where he should have done a lot better and it cost us 2 points.
BH_Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Team v Counteh

Postby Foxy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 pm

..................Olejnik ..................

......Whitey....,,,Benny....Pearcey....Hunter

.....Pothead.....Dogger...Smelly......Chris

...............Lee-............-Kayner........

Subs:

W.Atko
P.Ando
D.D.R
Lord Byrom
C.Logga
Rex

Manager: David Flipflop

Asst Manager: Lurch
User avatar
Foxy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: At the Coop

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ianb, jimbo417, kcassellsfootygenius, laneymtfc, marker_mtfc95, Rob and 43 guests