{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

SE Rant

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: SE Rant

Postby old ram stag » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:31 pm

A lot of what evens says is to keep both the players and fans on their toes and keep them at the top of their game, if they relax and think it's all going great we could get lethargic, he's a top manager.
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

old ram stag wrote:A lot of what evens says is to keep both the players and fans on their toes and keep them at the top of their game, if they relax and think it's all going great we could get lethargic, he's a top manager.

I am proud of you for that post Old Ram Stag. At last, one that coherent is not littered with spelling mistakes. Well done.
I am Spartacus
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Foresttownstag » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 pm

old ram stag wrote:A lot of what evens says is to keep both the players and fans on their toes and keep them at the top of their game, if they relax and think it's all going great we could get lethargic, he's a top manager.

Evans would have to be the greatest manager on earth to keep you on your toes Old Ram Stag :shock:
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum