{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Cardiff tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Cardiff tickets

Postby Bristolstag » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm

I bought mine online on Saturday 23rd. Yet I've not received them yet.

I was just wondering whether these had been sent out yet and if anyone outside the area has received them?
Bristolstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: Cardiff tickets

Postby part time pete » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:02 pm

If it is like the guy would purchased Morecambe tickets on line, they are waiting to be collected from the quarry lane ticket office.
We might win against Accrington next time, if we ever play them again.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 pm

I'd recommend you give the ticket office a call. Even accounting for Christmas post, they should have come by now
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Bristolstag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:21 pm

No tickets in post. Club can't do anything, as 'i might get them in the post'. Can't pay on day now, don't want to risk not going or being in home end (I'm a Bristol City Season Ticket Holder, so won't be welcomed in open arms :lol: ) . So having a friend buy more!
Bristolstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby MansfieldBristolian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Bristolstag wrote:No tickets in post. Club can't do anything, as 'i might get them in the post'. Can't pay on day now, don't want to risk not going or being in home end (I'm a Bristol City Season Ticket Holder, so won't be welcomed in open arms :lol: ) . So having a friend buy more!

I also live in Bristol and ordered mine yesterday. Hope it comes in time! See you there. Travelling from filton abbey wood station
MansfieldBristolian
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Bristolstag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:13 pm

MansfieldBristolian wrote:
Bristolstag wrote:No tickets in post. Club can't do anything, as 'i might get them in the post'. Can't pay on day now, don't want to risk not going or being in home end (I'm a Bristol City Season Ticket Holder, so won't be welcomed in open arms :lol: ) . So having a friend buy more!

I also live in Bristol and ordered mine yesterday. Hope it comes in time! See you there. Travelling from filton abbey wood station

Small world! I live in Stoke Gifford . Not too far for us Bristol Stags! :lol:
Bristolstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:28 am

I follow City's results as my cousin is a youngster who's in and out of the team. Great season so far.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 am

COUGH, COUGH, SPLUTTER, COUGH, a what?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby James » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 am

Spiritater wrote:

The man lives in Bristol and probably fancies watching some live football?
I've got a Grapefruit matter...
James
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:13 am

James wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

I've had an Orient season ticket before - when I lived there.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:45 am

ParisStag wrote:
James wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

More coughs and splutters.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Bristolstag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:40 pm

James wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

Correct! I do get to plenty of stags games though.
Bristolstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Spiritater wrote:
ParisStag wrote:
James wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

Well, I was 13 at the time! :) but wherever I've lived, I've gone to watch the local side - Flamengo in Rio, PSG in Paris, Orient and Spurs in London. Many people can't justify a 300 mile round trip every other weekend to see the Stags, but still want to see a game of footy. Nothing wrong with that.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Bristolstag wrote:
MansfieldBristolian wrote:

Small world! I live in Stoke Gifford . Not too far for us Bristol Stags! :lol:

I'm travelling from Reading to Cardiff on train, arriving at 1045, know any good (safe) pubs in Cardiff
MansfieldMick
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Spiritater wrote:
ParisStag wrote:
James wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

I’ve watched Lazio, Royal Antwerp and Bayer Uerdingen when they were local to me. Does that make me less of a Stags fan ?
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

I thought egg chasing was your No1 thrill.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Onelove » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 pm

St Pauli for me when I lived in hamburg for a year, but did fly back for the spireites game :-)
Onelove
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Iliketrains » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:58 pm

Inverness CT and Rapid Vienna were the teams i watched briefly when i lived nearby although it was the old Rapid Vienna ground at Hutteldorf, the Gerhard Hanappi. They have a new ground now.

I think it's great that people can watch and enjoy footy anywhere they are in the world.

Also i think the prices for Cardiff tickets are a welcome boost. Praise for those who agreed the price. A tenner S/T holders and £12 otherwise. Superb.
Iliketrains
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby olderlad » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:49 pm

I watch Hua Hin City.
olderlad
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Spiritater wrote:I thought egg chasing was your No1 thrill.

I’d put it behind motorcycle racing, so no.

Plus there isn’t much rugby to see in Belgium or Germany. Or Italy at that time for that matter

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Iliketrains wrote:Inverness CT and Rapid Vienna were the teams i watched briefly when i lived nearby although it was the old Rapid Vienna ground at Hutteldorf, the Gerhard Hanappi. They have a new ground now.

I think it's great that people can watch and enjoy footy anywhere they are in the world.

Also i think the prices for Cardiff tickets are a welcome boost. Praise for those who agreed the price. A tenner S/T holders and £12 otherwise. Superb.

Spent a bit of time working in the embassy in Vienna. Lovely place.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby halifaxstag » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Bury, Bolton (at Burnden Park), Non League Wigan at Springfield Park and Man City at Maine Road during late 70s and early 80s when exiled due to Dad getting a job over there. I had been a Junior ST holder at Stags before this. Bradford City and Park Avenue during 80s while still getting to Field Mill quite often. Still go occasionally.
One season I had a Mansfield ST as well as a Bradford City one but only had to get to City 5 or 6 times to make it worthwhile due to price. I actually only went three times to Valley Parads because I was going to our home and away games...
halifaxstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum