{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Video footage needed

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Video footage needed

Postby stagfromthesouth » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:45 am

I'm making a short film about the team and would love to get any archive video or even radio clippings of the following prominent events in Mansfield's recent history:

- 08 relegation, either final day or the loss to Rotherdam.
- Opening games to 2012-13 promotion season. 3-2 win against Kidderminster would be ideal, but any opening games would be great.
- Promotion day, win against Wrexham 1-0. Any footage of the final day, especially lifting the cup would be class.

Anyone have any ideas where I can acquire any clippings of these? Would be over the moon, and would obviously include a special thanks to in the credits.

Thanks,
Will
stagfromthesouth
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Video footage needed

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 am

:) cannot find Kidderminster match and that is only Rotherham vidoes on youtube :)

have a look on here http://www.mtfcmatters.co.uk/stags-2012 ... pions.html

]

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby stagfromthesouth » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Nice one, thanks for these!

Shame about the lack of relegation footage, can't even find a decent soundbite from the Dagenham game!

The search continues!
stagfromthesouth
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Upper West » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:03 pm

I still have nightmares about that Rotherham goal.

It would have been nice to have gone to D&R with a chance of staying up.
Upper West
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum