{ the forum }

Stagsnet wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Does anyone think it odd?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Does anyone think it odd?

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:17 pm

That the Woodhouse Rd lot chose to do full match commo on the Chickenfeed Trophy game last night? And strangely for the more important game at Creepy which is a major hike to for supporters they choose not to do commo. You'd have thought with the thought process they have over 'listener figures' that they'd have deemed music and carpet ads more likely to get listeners than commo on Stags reserves. Is it just a loada bullshit (allowed to use bullshit as Marty has in the past :D) by TDH or sour grapes because of how he's been slagged off on here before?

Anyway on my break last night I found out we were on as someone'd told me at work so I listened to the 2nd half n pens for free.

Had to laugh to myself after 90mins when Stevo switched back to t'studio and Jason said, 'we'll go back to Blackpool soon where for the first time ever Stags go to a penalty shootout' . :oops:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Re: Does anyone think it odd?

Postby Jamie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:15 pm

So for all your tears and moaning about 103.2, and then the tiny cost to use iFollow, you then did listen on the radio to this via 103.2.... Your a sellout tater, you should be ashamed. Oh and your a total dullard with this stuff, let it go FGS!
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 pm

:lol: very odd :lol:

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Bradders » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Spiritater wrote:That the Woodhouse Rd lot chose to do full match commo on the Chickenfeed Trophy game last night? And strangely for the more important game at Creepy which is a major hike to for supporters they choose not to do commo. You'd have thought with the thought process they have over 'listener figures' that they'd have deemed music and carpet ads more likely to get listeners than commo on Stags reserves. Is it just a loada bullshit (allowed to use bullshit as Marty has in the past :D) by TDH or sour grapes because of how he's been slagged off on here before?

Anyway on my break last night I found out we were on as someone'd told me at work so I listened to the 2nd half n pens for free.

Had to laugh to myself after 90mins when Stevo switched back to t'studio and Jason said, 'we'll go back to Blackpool soon where for the first time ever Stags go to a penalty shootout' . :oops:

I might be wrong but I thought that 103.2 aren't allowed to do live commentary for weekend matches. Martin will know.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm

103.2 have the rights to commentary of all away games. They choose not to do Saturday games
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby oldnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Probably a night out in Blackpool, out ways a journey back from Crawley. Nice B&B courtesy of DLH.
oldnic
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby BigGuy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:55 pm

I'll fix the title of the thread for you...

does anyone think im odd?
BigGuy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Spiritater » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:37 am

Thanks for all the feedback folks :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 am

Jamie wrote:So for all your tears and moaning about 103.2, and then the tiny cost to use iFollow, you then did listen on the radio to this via 103.2.... Your a sellout tater, you should be ashamed. Oh and your a total dullard with this stuff, let it go FGS!

I admit, I do feel very dirty now having used the Woodhouse Rd lot.
I suppose it's the same way someone'd feel having used a 'lady of the night' when their missus has invoked a nookie ban cos you've not done the washing up one night.

Oh, and you've spelt ' you're ' wrong :D
Last edited by Spiritater on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Stag on the Beach » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 am

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::lol: very odd :lol:

Thanks for that, SFL!!! Loved Pauline Black when I was about 17 or 18!
Stag on the Beach
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Random Hero » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Jamie wrote:Oh and your a total dullard with this stuff, let it go FGS!

I would appreciate it if you stopped stealing my Spiritater insults. Many thanks.
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Bradders » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:103.2 have the rights to commentary of all away games. They choose not to do Saturday games

Thanks for confirming. When they were doing their pre-match build-up last Sunday I'm sure that they mentioned a midweek match and said something along the lines of "we'll be able to bring you full match commentary as it's not a weekend match" from which I inferred that they couldn't cover weekend matches. But of course they meant that the commentary team couldn't cover them, not that the radio station couldn't cover them.

Actually I find their pre-match and post-match interviews and summaries pretty good. As many do, I have it tuned in as I drive to the match and on return - last Sunday I was home before they managed to get hold of Steve Evans but normally they broadcast an interview within half an hour of the match finishing. Mark Stevenson is very good with the questions so it's usually interesting.

But I'd never listen to the live commentary anyway as I use iFollow for away matches and I'm there for most home matches.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum