{ the forum }

Stagsnet wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Lucky County

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Lucky County

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 pm

To quote Keegan "I would love it"...if they failed to get into the top 3.

Very brave of him given we're only in december, lose on Saturday against Luton, few bad results and that gap County fans keep going on about starts to look more and more like a short step away. :)
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 am

Apparently Hardy wants a new vanity mirror for Christmas, he's worn the current one out with kisses.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 am

I work with a few County fans and they seem a little more level headed than hardy, they are still counting their way to 50 points and see anything beyond as a bonus. They remember when they shot to the top of league 1 in November and then got relegated.

Maybe that’s why Hardy put unsustainable bonuses in, did he even think they would be doing this well?

To be honest I only care how well (or poorly) they do in two games this season and as long as we look after ourselves I’m not bother by them.
Jimstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby tmwilson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 am

Jimstag wrote:I work with a few County fans and they seem a little more level headed than hardy, they are still counting their way to 50 points and see anything beyond as a bonus. They remember when they shot to the top of league 1 in November and then got relegated.

Maybe that’s why Hardy put unsustainable bonuses in, did he even think they would be doing this well?

To be honest I only care how well (or poorly) they do in two games this season and as long as we look after ourselves I’m not bother by them.

I feel exactly the same . The Country and Dipper threads seem to be the main topics of discussion on our board this season . None of us know what the second half if the season will bring . County may hold on to Grant and even strengthend their team in Jan . Lester can see where he needs to strengthen, a couple of decent additions in defence and they could move up the table .
We have won nothing yet . Obviously I want us to go up , County to drop away and the dippers to go down but the fat lady hasn't started to sing yet .

I'd rather focus on our club
tmwilson
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum