{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Evenings with

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Evenings with

Postby Richard Cranium » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 am

Are they ever making a come back? I know there was talk of it but a few months on and still nothing. After playing football last night in which I was described as a slightly overweight Paul Scholes (I'll take it) we went into the bar and there must have been less than 10 people in. Its a shame as the evenings with were filling the room and theres plenty of new personnel in the squad now.
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Re: Evenings with

Postby Chander Lear » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

I dont think they'll come back with Evans in charge tbh. Although they are a very good night, I am not sure evans would want to expose the players to it.

Thats not a dig btw, i just think he wants the players focused purely on the job, especially if some of them live far away etc
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:07 pm

I think they ended at the start of Murrays final season in charge. I think it was one of his 1% decisions, same as banning OTB for 'pump it up bro' music.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:16 pm

I liked these. The highlight was beating JR in the quiz.
The One
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum