{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Nathan Jones

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Nathan Jones

Postby Terry Eccles Was God » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

I bet Evans and all the other managers in the division enjoyed that interview, Luton 2 points from top and manager in meltdown like they'd just lost the play off final.
Don't sell Terry Eccles
Terry Eccles Was God
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Terry Eccles Was God wrote:I bet Evans and all the other managers in the division enjoyed that interview, Luton 2 points from top and manager in meltdown like they'd just lost the play off final.

That’s what’s expected by the fans of the biggest club in the galaxy!
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Hilarious
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 am

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I've just watched Loudmouth. I was expecting him to go into meltdown similar to what he did when they were beaten 4-1 at Accrington. However he seemed quite excited that John Akinde was back from injury and was not calling for Rossi Eames to be sacked. The obvious solution for some Barnet fans is to bring back Martin Allen. They've got Port Vale away next - Six Pointer!!

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby london amber stag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Watching that had made my day, it is hilarious. You are Luton in League 2, get over yourself! He looks and sounds broken, hardly inspiring to his troops, looks like he is going to walk in all honesty.
Mansfield Town, my club even though been exiled in London since 1983.
london amber stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Herts Stag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm

I saw the interview on Goal Rush and thought what stupid comments. That interview is even worse. Bleating about playing againgst palyers over 6feet in the box every time a corner. What planet is he on? Truly delusional.
Herts Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:33 pm

It will be interesting to see what LoudmouthBFC makes of the Mark McGhee appointment. No doubt it will be part of his football...... "NEWS!!!!!!" :)
Last edited by Tippy Tappy Football on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Frontrowhero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Herts Stag wrote:I saw the interview on Goal Rush and thought what stupid comments. That interview is even worse. Bleating about playing againgst palyers over 6feet in the box every time a corner. What planet is he on? Truly delusional.

The tool spent most of his playing career in the lower leagues. He should know exactly what to expect, you come across some big teams who try and bully wins, playing hardly any football. Just read that he is a devout Christian, probably says a lot about his interview, most god botherers I know are off their rocker
Frontrowhero
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby The One » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Frontrowhero wrote:
Herts Stag wrote:I saw the interview on Goal Rush and thought what stupid comments. That interview is even worse. Bleating about playing againgst palyers over 6feet in the box every time a corner. What planet is he on? Truly delusional.

The tool spent most of his playing career in the lower leagues. He should know exactly what to expect, you come across some big teams who try and bully wins, playing hardly any football. Just read that he is a devout Christian, probably says a lot about his interview, most god botherers I know are off their rocker

Come back Vicar :D
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Nathan Jones you been long gone.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Terry Eccles Was God » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm

The One wrote:
Frontrowhero wrote:

His holiness is only off his rocker when he’s had too many shandies.
Don't sell Terry Eccles
Terry Eccles Was God
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby The One » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Terry Eccles Was God wrote:
The One wrote:
Frontrowhero wrote:

His holiness is only off his rocker when he’s had too many shandies.

Blasphemy :D
The One
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum