{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

fireworks

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

fireworks

Postby dazstag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 pm

just wanted to say the fireworks were fantastic last night!
dazstag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Pity that the Gabbitas gate wasn’t fully open after the fireworks!!! Another own goal in the MTFC organisation!!! The fireworks were amazing though, massive turn out too!!!
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

:)





User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: fireworks

Postby old ram stag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:41 pm

do the club profit or is it still portland training college?
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby Blidworth Stag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:Pity that the Gabbitas gate wasn’t fully open after the fireworks!!! Another own goal in the MTFC organisation!!! The fireworks were amazing though, massive turn out too!!!


How can a gate not be fully open
Blidworth Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 am

Re: fireworks

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Blidworth Stag wrote:
thefamilyvontrapp wrote:Pity that the Gabbitas gate wasn’t fully open after the fireworks!!! Another own goal in the MTFC organisation!!! The fireworks were amazing though, massive turn out too!!!


How can a gate not be fully open

When it’s a fri-gate?
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: fireworks

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Anyone know how many attended please?
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby Stoney » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Anyone know how many attended please?

Not sure on how many was there but got told the West Stand got that full they started putting folk in the North and QLE stands.
Stoney
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Bolsover.

Re: fireworks

Postby Sedgwick » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:03 am

Stoney wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Anyone know how many attended please?

Not sure on how many was there but got told the West Stand got that full they started putting folk in the North and QLE stands.


IGL/IGU totally full, half of north and quarry lane ends were full.... good job thats all that came because they could only half fill the ends because of safety.

Biggest attendance of the season :lol:
Sedgwick
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: fireworks

Postby Captain Cunno » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 am

Bet the SAG will reduce our capacity again now.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
User avatar
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 am

Captain Cunno wrote:Bet the SAG will reduce our capacity again now.


The SAG have announced that next years fireworks display will now take place on NOV 4th with an 11:30am start due to Police Advice
The gate will be shut from Nov 3rd 10:00am til Nov 8th 5:30pm...
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby Beano » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:29 am

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:Bet the SAG will reduce our capacity again now.


The SAG have announced that next years fireworks display will now take place on NOV 4th with an 11:30am start due to Police Advice
The gate will be shut from Nov 3rd 10:00am til Nov 8th 5:30pm...


And they've implement a ban on all forms of pyrotechnics.
We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it
User avatar
Beano
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: fireworks

Postby dazstag » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:29 pm

the upper tier wasnt full as you could not see the fireworks because of the roof if you sat too high up !!
dazstag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests