{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Logan - I'm impressed

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Logan - I'm impressed

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Hes a good keeper and better than last seasons lot, and its no surprise its taken this long for stags fans to realise that...
Sedgwick
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Logan - I'm impressed

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Hes a good keeper and better than last seasons lot, and its no surprise its taken this long for stags fans to realise that...



I wonder if the same people who were calling for evans’ head after the poor away performances are still thinking he should go
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Logan - I'm impressed

Postby tmwilson » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:25 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Hes a good keeper and better than last seasons lot, and its no surprise its taken this long for stags fans to realise that...



I wonder if the same people who were calling for evans’ head after the poor away performances are still thinking he should go


Not until the next defeat
tmwilson
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Logan - I'm impressed

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:37 pm

tmwilson wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Hes a good keeper and better than last seasons lot, and its no surprise its taken this long for stags fans to realise that...



I wonder if the same people who were calling for evans’ head after the poor away performances are still thinking he should go


Not until the next defeat

The lack of patience is breataking.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10143
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Logan - I'm impressed

Postby Spiritater » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:18 pm

He's like a naked 7 stone weakling in a Colosseum full of lions. Isn't anyone going to take a bite? :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 16376
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: awalkinthepark, Captain Cunno, HitchcocksShins, london amber stag, old ram stag, oldnic, S7AGS, Stag on Trent and 20 guests