{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Lot of Work

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Lot of Work

Postby yellows58 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 pm

It seems to me we have a lot of work to do if we are going to be up there with the best. Could have been 4-0 or more tonight . No bags of coal tonight. What is our best team?
yellows58
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Lot of Work

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 pm

yellows58 wrote:It seems to me we have a lot of work to do if we are going to be up there with the best. Could have been 4-0 or more tonight . No bags of coal tonight. What is our best team?

Lmao it still could be 4...
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby west country stag » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 pm

I for one dont know our strongest team because of the size of it .. keep tinkering with it is no good at all .
... i cant say that any of Evans signings are good . We are in for a hard winter with crap football being played & attendances falling .

NOT GOOD ENOUGH EVANS !!
WEST COUNTRY'S No 1 FAN
west country stag
First Team
First Team

Postby Kernow » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Could have been six or seven lost our way !!!
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby Vice President » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Steve Evans keeps changing the team every game. Another 5 changes tonight. How on earth are they going to gel? It's not surprising that they still look like strangers at times.
I really don't think Evans knows what his first choice team is. Either that, or he is picking the team each week to suit the opposition. Either way, the constant tinkering could be his downfall if it continues.
And to answer the question ..... 'yes' ...... lots of work to do:
- we are tactically naive sometimes,
- we have a midfield that is too easily carved open,
- we still can't defend set-pieces. (I cringe every time we concede a corner or a free kick).
Vice President
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:19 pm

I hope he doesn't start talking about equations. I'd be worried then......
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 pm

west country stag wrote:I for one dont know our strongest team because of the size of it .. keep tinkering with it is no good at all .
... i cant say that any of Evans signings are good . We are in for a hard winter with crap football being played & attendances falling .

NOT GOOD ENOUGH EVANS !!

I haven't seen them every game, but are you seriously telling me the likes of Mirfin, Diamond, Mellis, Anderson, Angol & McDonald are all crap? :shock:

Give up watching football and sell that prototype quantum physics hyper drive that transports things to your dimension. You'll make a fortune and be able to buy JR out and run it yourself ;)
Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum