{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Best side

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Best side

Postby geoffhill » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:46 pm

I lost count of the number of free kicks we gave away in our half.What this does is puts us on the back foot and the opponents on the front foot.We struggle to defend them and give good chances to the other team.Bennett is never a right back and we re missing the injured Diamond.Butcher has been poor in every game I have seen.Thought he would be better with his pedigree.Still not convinced by Logan.Apart from the Luton game where we played really well we have been at the best average.Hope Evans will sort it out and get the players wanting the ball and pass it more especially from Logan.Kicking a 50 yard ball up to a small man like Macdonald is not the way to play.I would give Omari a startfor a few games he could surprise a few people.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum