{ the forum }

Stagsnet wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Sssshhhhhhhhhh

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Sssshhhhhhhhhh

Postby stag324 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 am

Typical stagsnet...... we win and there are hardly any posts.

Congratulations on a great win yesterday, not just for the 3 points but the fact you have kept the idiots of this board for a few days
stag324
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Sssshhhhhhhhhh

Postby gavinbrookes » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:43 am

The only thing more predictable than stagsnet silence following a win is someone creating a thread to point out how silent stagsnet is after a win.
gavinbrookes
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby stag861 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 am

I think we were stunned into silence by the win.
stag861
First Team
First Team

Postby Beano » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:25 am

stag324 wrote:Typical stagsnet...... we win and there are hardly any posts.

Congratulations on a great win yesterday, not just for the 3 points but the fact you have kept the idiots of this board for a few days

Plenty of posts about the game, Danny Rose, Mirfin, Logan, match reports, Chessy's bad news, so I'm calling fakenews here.

Hell there's even one posted by an "idiot" not knowing the difference between of and off. :lol:

Quite lively really.
We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Beano wrote:

Plenty of posts about the game, Danny Rose, Mirfin, Logan, match reports, Chessy's bad news, so I'm calling fakenews here.

Hell there's even one posted by an "idiot" not knowing the difference between of and off. :lol:

Quite lively really.

Quality :lol:
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager

Postby stag324 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Beano wrote:

Quite lively really.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
stag324
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Keep it Simple » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:02 pm

stag324 wrote:
Beano wrote:

Quite lively really.

Shouldn't "idiot" read 'idiot'...........just saying :lol:
Keep it Simple
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Terry Eccles Was God » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 am

Keep it Simple wrote:
stag324 wrote:
Beano wrote:

Quite lively really.

Shouldn't "idiot" read 'idiot'...........just saying :lol:

....and are the quotation marks needed anyway?
Don't sell Terry Eccles
Terry Eccles Was God
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Chander Lear » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 am

Stagsnet has been quiet for a long time now, regardless of the results.

No one posts because abuse gets hurled at them lol
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:50 am

Fair comment and it did quieten me up as I had recently been thinking that some of the players were not what we thought they were and we are a few games in now and should be gelling and getting settled more.
Credit where credit is due for Sat and a good base to progress from
Hoping this can get the momentum going and we don't end up with another draw on Sat to do the famous MTFC 2 steps forward 1 step back routine rollercoaster easing up the gradient more easily this week.
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Chander Lear wrote:Stagsnet has been quiet for a long time now, regardless of the results.

That's not strictly true. I get plenty of good verbal kickings and still post the same drivel the next week anyway. I suppose my mental fortitude has not suffered from media bullying on Facebook n Twitbook. When you've been called a melt, plank and dullard on here you tend to take it all in your stride and actually feel sorry for the perpetrators who find it hard to discuss things without buying the latest reprint of 'Bellwhiff's Top 20 put downs'
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:Stagsnet has been quiet for a long time now, regardless of the results.

That's not strictly true. I get plenty of good verbal kickings and still post the same drivel the next week anyway. I suppose my mental fortitude has not suffered from media bullying on Facebook n Twitbook. When you've been called a melt, plank and dullard on here you tend to take it all in your stride and actually feel sorry for the perpetrators who find it hard to discuss things without buying the latest reprint of 'Bellwhiff's Top 20 put downs'

Best 'tater post ever!! :good_post:
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:16 am

Sneag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

I would buy that book if it were available to buy :lol:
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 am

Captain Cunno wrote:
Sneag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

I would buy that book if it were available to buy :lol:

Its available only from The Works Aldershot (it was available in Fleet, but thats a shack on the track) for 99p p&p 9.99 and come in a plain brown wrapper. The full title is The Sock Puppets Guide To Put Downs
The One
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum