{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

young jacks blog

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

young jacks blog

Postby old ram stag » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:15 pm

young jack hardman has been doing a stags blog match days for a while now, hes very talented and produces an entertaining blog every time, his love for the club can not be questioned. how sad that after so much hassle at the last home game from stewards about using his mobile phone in the stadium to film, he has said he will no longer be doing one.
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: young jacks blog

Postby tibby » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 pm

1st world problems ay.
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Stoney » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 pm

old ram stag wrote:young jack hardman has been doing a stags blog match days for a while now, hes very talented and produces an entertaining blog every time, his love for the club can not be questioned. how sad that after so much hassle at the last home game from stewards about using his mobile phone in the stadium to film, he has said he will no longer be doing one.

Really?
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby old ram stag » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 pm

yes hes decided its not worth it, its very sad as this young man could be the next martin shaw, its not a dig at the club more a what can be done.
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Stoney » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:36 pm

old ram stag wrote:yes hes decided its not worth it, its very sad as this young man could be the next martin shaw, its not a dig at the club more a what can be done.

I watched one of his videos. He is not going to be the next Martin Shaw or even Craig Priest :lol:
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm

oh dear :lol: i'm going to have to take a pill after that
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 am

:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:25 am

So - if you don't like being watched - produce a VLOG?
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby waddostag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:31 am

Stoney wrote:
old ram stag wrote:yes hes decided its not worth it, its very sad as this young man could be the next martin shaw, its not a dig at the club more a what can be done.

I watched one of his videos. He is not going to be the next Martin Shaw or even Craig Priest :lol:

He may or may not be the next Martin Shaw, but he is a kid with a great passion for our club, and I for one wish there where thousands more out there like him.
waddostag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Stoney » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:38 am

Not doubting his passion, I'm questioning his talent.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:56 am

Think you should do one Old Ram Stag, would pay good money to see it
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby AndyStag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:30 am

Stoney wrote:Not doubting his passion, I'm questioning his talent.

NO. Without even knowing Jack 8-) you are passing comment on a young kid. What a nasty piece of work you are.
AndyStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:34 am

;) young jack just put blog up after the time which they have stated due to broad casting rights .
even if its a day after people will still look at your blogs it does not need to be on straight away .
i cannot not see why you should not be able to film ,you only have to go on you tube every week and there is loads on from other clubs.

Martin Shaw what is the correct ruling on this ,do you know .thanks :)
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Chander Lear » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:48 pm

There are comments about him streaming games, and if caught MTFC fork the bill

I sit next to him, i dont think stewards as bad as being made out. Very over egged
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:58 pm

AndyStag wrote:

NO. Without even knowing Jack 8-) you are passing comment on a young kid. What a nasty piece of work you are.

Don't get your knickers in a twist Andy, I'm well within my rights to say if I think a video or 2 is rubbish.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Chris M » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:42 pm

A bit sad that he has had his wings clipped. I thought the female steward in question was making herself busy over nothing. Still had to call for reinforcements though!
Chris M
First Team
First Team

Postby old ram stag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:18 pm

stoney give it a rest, hes 15 and puts his heart into it, its never going to be edited by the bbc but if its entertaining and makes you smile its worth watching and good enough for me.
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby abc » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Stoney wrote:
AndyStag wrote:

Don't get your knickers in a twist Andy, I'm well within my rights to say if I think a video or 2 is rubbish.

So, because he's not that talented he shouldn't do a blog ?
abc
First Team
First Team

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 pm

abc wrote:
Stoney wrote:
AndyStag wrote:

Yawn
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 pm

abc wrote:
Stoney wrote:
AndyStag wrote:

When did he say that, he just said he was crap.

I say fair play to him. Keep doing it, ignore the haters but take on valid criticism. You don't need game footage. Do a bit before you go, a few comments before KO then a half time update and summary after.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:Think you should do one Old Ram Stag, would pay good money to see it

I agree with Foresttownstag - with your spelling Old Ram Stag it would be the best laugh since Ollie Palmers Name on a team sheet.
I am Spartacus
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:;) young jack just put blog up after the time which they have stated due to broad casting rights .
even if its a day after people will still look at your blogs it does not need to be on straight away .
i cannot not see why you should not be able to film ,you only have to go on you tube every week and there is loads on from other clubs.

Fans aren't allowed to film the game due to the broadcasting rights. Sky et al pay a lot of money for them. And the club can't be seen to be allowing fans to film the game either. I have checked today and the stewards are indeed supposed to stop people filming if they see them. I would have thought if someone just filmed a penalty or a free kick then a blind eye would be turned, but if someone is filming much of the game then that would be different. There is no problem filming yourself talking into the camera of your phone in order to make a video blog, like that chap at Barnet does.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby abc » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Jamie wrote:
abc wrote:
Stoney wrote:
AndyStag wrote:

When did he say that, he just said he was crap.

I say fair play to him. Keep doing it, ignore the haters but take on valid criticism. You don't need game footage. Do a bit before you go, a few comments before KO then a half time update and summary after.

Was that an attempt at irony ?
abc
First Team
First Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:;) young jack just put blog up after the time which they have stated due to broad casting rights .

Fans aren't allowed to film the game due to the broadcasting rights. Sky et al pay a lot of money for them. And the club can't be seen to be allowing fans to film the game either. I have checked today and the stewards are indeed supposed to stop people filming if they see them. I would have thought if someone just filmed a penalty or a free kick then a blind eye would be turned, but if someone is filming much of the game then that would be different. There is no problem filming yourself talking into the camera of your phone in order to make a video blog, like that chap at Barnet does.

thanks Martin , this clears it up , not just for young Jack but for anyone who attends the games in future :)
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum