{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mansfield Matters Podcast EP 7... LIVE!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Mansfield Matters Podcast EP 7... LIVE!

Postby craigpriest14 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:12 am

Hello all!

Firstly, many apologies that I didn't post links to last week's Podcast on here, a few of you have stopped me at games and asked me what happened... I just forgot! It was all put together in such a rush last week

Anyway to make up for it, this week's podcast is going to be streamed totally LIVE via our facebook page, which is www.facebook.com/mtfcmatters - Myself, Mark, Nathan and Cam will be going live at 6.30pm, we'd love it if you could join us and interact throughout the broadcast too!

For those who either don't have access to facebook, prefer the audio form or simply can't make 6.30pm - it'll be uploaded to YouTube/Soundcloud shortly after and I'll do my up most to remember to post links!

Please head to our facebook page, hit 'Like' and tuen ON live notifications - see you at 6.30pm tonight for the only show 100000% dedicated to Mansfield Town FC in existence... Probably.
craigpriest14
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Mansfield Matters Podcast EP 7... LIVE!

Postby mtfcmatters-podcast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:50 am

Here's the audio version for those who missed the live show

The video version, is on our facebook page
mtfcmatters-podcast
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Mansfield Matters Podcast EP 7... LIVE!

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:14 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum