{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Team for Saturday ?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Team for Saturday ?

Postby Jimstag » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Jimstag wrote:I'd take a point now if you were to offer it, we're good enough to win it but given their home record very few will get one.

I expect Byrom to be out so would put Atkinson in there, im pretty sure Southend described him as their Kante which is what we will need!

I'd also be tempted to put Anderson in over Macdonald just to add height to the team but I'm sure Evans has already formulated a plan.

Eh? Aren't they both 5ft nothing?

According to Wikipedia (so must be true) Macdonald 5ft 7 and Anderson 5 ft 9. Thought MacDonald was 5ft nowt and Anderson just under 6ft. Must just be my perception?!
Jimstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Jimstag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
Jimstag wrote:I'd take a point now if you were to offer it, we're good enough to win it but given their home record very few will get one.

I expect Byrom to be out so would put Atkinson in there, im pretty sure Southend described him as their Kante which is what we will need!

I'd also be tempted to put Anderson in over Macdonald just to add height to the team but I'm sure Evans has already formulated a plan.

Eh? Aren't they both 5ft nothing?

According to Wikipedia (so must be true) Macdonald 5ft 7 and Anderson 5 ft 9. Thought MacDonald was 5ft nowt and Anderson just under 6ft. Must just be my perception?!

Official site also says 5cm difference. Could make all the difference :lol:
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 am

My team would be...

...............Logan....................

Bennett Pearce Mirfin Hunt

.......atkinson...Butcher........

..Sterling.....Mellis.....Macca

..................Angol.................
BH_Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum