{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 pm

All garments can be purchased at either M&S, Debenhams or Primark (if you're on a budget)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41227461
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)
User avatar
Son Of Sherwood
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 pm
Location: Weston-super-Mare

Re: Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Son Of Sherwood wrote:All garments can be purchased at either M&S, Debenhams or Primark (if you're on a budget)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41227461


His moobs are that big he actually does need to wear a bra.
User avatar
Rob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 pm

33 years old and look at the state.

Personally I'd be pounding the streets in my trainers rather than making myself look a clown, if I were him.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
User avatar
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Insularfield

Re: Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Postby Beano » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:33 years old and look at the state.

Personally I'd be pounding the streets in my trainers rather than making myself look a clown, if I were him.


What and lose the chance of type 2 disability benefit, careers allowance for his other half, motobility car for his dodgy knees, free loft insulation, new gas boiler, free school meals etc etc etc

All by the time he's 40 ;)

You must be mad Doomy
We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it
User avatar
Beano
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Please Note: new Stevenage dress code for away fans

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Beano wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:33 years old and look at the state.

Personally I'd be pounding the streets in my trainers rather than making myself look a clown, if I were him.


What and lose the chance of type 2 disability benefit, careers allowance for his other half, motobility car for his dodgy knees, free loft insulation, new gas boiler, free school meals etc etc etc

All by the time he's 40 ;)

You must be mad Doomy


Haha, there is all of that I suppose - and a mobility scooter with a basket, a horn and the funny/ironic numberplate.

Maybe I've just got this arse about face?
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
User avatar
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Insularfield


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests