{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Logan watch

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Logan watch

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 am

ok ok ok so logan played well last nite, there said it
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:11 am

yorkshire stag wrote:ok ok ok so logan played well last nite, there said it

;)
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: Logan watch

Postby James » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 am

I sit behind the goal, and the first save from the header was absolutely brilliant. One of the best i've seen from one of our keepers in recent years.

Feel as though Logan, along with Mirfin have come in for some unfair stick. Maybe justifiable with their reputations & wages etc, but i think they've both been improving and will be really good, important players for us.
I've got a Grapefruit matter...
James
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby SINA STAG » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Quality last night the guy never stopped shouting at the defense......

As for the saves it was a premier side it would be played to death on every media device.
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby geoffhill » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:29 pm

The gaffer knows.Mirfin would be mom if not for the Logan saves.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby Alwaysa5tag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Barring one rush of blood in the 1st half...Conrad Logan deserves a big mention again....2 quality saves again today....he's had a big say in the 4 points we have picked up on Tuesday and today.
Alwaysa5tag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:28 am

Re: Logan watch

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Another fantastic game by logan, getting better each game!

He really is proving you wrong yorkie
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2508
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby Stags 2002 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Loved it when he jumped in with the fans at the end of the game! I can see why he has built good relationships with fans at previous clubs.

Along with Mirfin and Pearce they are forming a solid spine for the team to build on.
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby adamstag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm

A good performance today, pleased the random run towards the corner flag didn't cost us.

Excellent save down to his right in front of us in the 2nd half. Kicking also much improved.
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Logan watch

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Logan was immense 3 times today!
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby wayno cordiniho » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Brilliant saves today, nearly a massive balls up when rushed into no mans land but Mirfin got the block in to save the open goal shot
wayno cordiniho
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:05 pm

He was (again) terrific, apart from his excursion in the first half - we thought he was on his way to the catering kiosk!
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: Logan watch

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Was better today than on Tuesday, in my eyes. Solid performance and some class saves.

Well played Polar Bear.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
User avatar
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8290
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Insularfield

Re: Logan watch

Postby Jamie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Just seen the highlights, looks like he made a few more top class saves...

A few players now starting to change early opinions.its good to see.

Keep up the good work Logan.
Jamie
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 am
Location: Mansfield

Re: Logan watch

Postby Marky Mark » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Marky Mark wrote:Im going to throw this out there, but maybe giving new players a chance to settle instead of castigating them after 4 minutes of the season might catch on.


Reprise. We're 8 games into the season and Logan has already moved between great, rubbish, amazing, terrible, not bad, shocking and brilliant. Got to be some sort of record.
Controlled & Clueless. If this is the big life, well I ain't looking to live it.
@watski
User avatar
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Logan watch

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:33 pm

After seeing come off his line today, I'm more than happy for him to stay on it going forward :lol: One very good save, keep up the good work Conrad!
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 am

Marky Mark wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Im going to throw this out there, but maybe giving new players a chance to settle instead of castigating them after 4 minutes of the season might catch on.


Reprise. We're 8 games into the season and Logan has already moved between great, rubbish, amazing, terrible, not bad, shocking and brilliant. Got to be some sort of record.


Not like the Stagsnetters to jump to immediate conclusions is it.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10034
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 am

bellwhiff wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Im going to throw this out there, but maybe giving new players a chance to settle instead of castigating them after 4 minutes of the season might catch on.


Reprise. We're 8 games into the season and Logan has already moved between great, rubbish, amazing, terrible, not bad, shocking and brilliant. Got to be some sort of record.


Not like the Stagsnetters to jump to immediate conclusions is it.


....and you've never jumped to the wrong conclusions, Whiffers?
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: Logan watch

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Im going to throw this out there, but maybe giving new players a chance to settle instead of castigating them after 4 minutes of the season might catch on.


Reprise. We're 8 games into the season and Logan has already moved between great, rubbish, amazing, terrible, not bad, shocking and brilliant. Got to be some sort of record.


Not like the Stagsnetters to jump to immediate conclusions is it.


....and you've never jumped to the wrong conclusions, Whiffers?


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:Another fantastic game by logan, getting better each game!

He really is proving you wrong yorkie


No chance mate - he's bound to concede at least 1 goal in the next dozen or so games ;)

Yorkie - i've got a reinforced spoon you can borrow, if you're finding that humble pie a bit tough :P
Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
User avatar
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Logan watch

Postby Stoney » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Logan is getting better and better each game, in my opinion he has gained us 3/4 points this week with 5 or 6 fantastic saves.
Stoney
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2623
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Bolsover.

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JAMES9002 and 9 guests