{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY

Postby d3d4 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone feel lucky this weekend. Our odds checking expect Tom Love gives his weekend betting preview for those who are interested in that sort of thing. Feel free to take a look here http://d3d4football.com/at-odds-the-weekend-betting-preview-by-tom-love-4/

thanks
James
D3D4 Football
d3d4
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 pm

if you'd like to pay to support this site, we have discreet advertisements on the Stagsnet homepage from companies offering betting guides
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:44 am

Martin Shaw wrote:if you'd like to pay to support this site, we have discreet advertisements on the Stagsnet homepage from companies offering betting guides

Well said Martin. We all know that this site costs you money and are very grateful for the facility. It must be annoying to you when other businesses take advantage and use the site for blatant advertising and as a means to make profit.

I think they should contribute or get blocked and I would urge other users to boycott them until they agree to contribute.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:17 am

Martin oughta get his Magnum 45 out and ask d3d4 if 'he feels lucky' next time he posts.
When d3d4's fingers hover over the submit button to post up another ad laden profit making thread Martin should growl 'Go ahead punk, make my day'!! :2gunsfiring_v1:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:25 am

Spiritater wrote:Martin oughta get his Magnum 45 out and ask d3d4 if 'he feels lucky' next time he posts.
When d3d4's fingers hover over the submit button to post up another ad laden profit making thread Martin should growl 'Go ahead punk, make my day'!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

:lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:27 am

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Martin oughta get his Magnum 45 out and ask d3d4 if 'he feels lucky' next time he posts.

:lol:

How did I know you'd post that up within minutes! :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum