{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

New chants?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: New chants?

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Can we do the dance?
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby Reidstag » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Can anyone give us a quick message on couple new songs that were sung against Barnet
Particularly the one about Ricky miller??
And the one that sounded abit like a carnival lol

Ricky miller having a party
Bring your vodka and ur char
Would be a good one
Reidstag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby Big yella » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

A classic about dreams, aspirations and longtime friendships, with only one word changed.

Maun river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, Maun river, and me.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... idwcf63oQm
Who needs a Dutchman, when we've got Holland.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: New chants?

Postby Stags 2002 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Play on Liverpool's song for Salah for Macca.

Oh Macca Oh Macca Oh Macca
Running down the wing
Macca la la la la la la la
Our Midfield king.

Stags 2002
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby Spiritater » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:27 am

Big yella wrote:A classic about dreams, aspirations and longtime friendships, with only one word changed.

Maun river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

Two drifters, off to see the Prolapse
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, we'll send em down again
My Amber and Blue friend, Maun river, and me.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... idwcf63oQm


Fixed it for you ;)
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 17651
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: New chants?

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Can I just take the opportunity to say the new Mal Benning song is terrible :lol:
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:Play on Liverpool's song for Salah for Macca.

Oh Macca Oh Macca Oh Macca
Running down the wing
Macca la la la la la la la
Our Midfield king.



Would work better as Mal Benning Mal Benning Mal Benning, IMO. Better than the one about sniffing cocaine which the 12 year olds in their Stone Island love.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby Spiritater » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Stand up if you hate Evans
Stand up if you hate Evans
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 17651
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: New chants?

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:07 am

Spiritater wrote:Stand up if you hate Evans
Stand up if you hate Evans


More impact if:

Sit down if you hate Evans
Sit down if you hate Evans
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5790
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: North Notts

Re: New chants?

Postby FRA7ER » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:01 pm

How about the kings of Leon song, sex on fire.
But instead of the yoooooooouuuuuuuu, your sex is on fire
Have yyyyeeeelllloooowwwssss the stags are on fire
FRA7ER
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby Stags 2002 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:06 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:Play on Liverpool's song for Salah for Macca.

Oh Macca Oh Macca Oh Macca
Running down the wing
Macca la la la la la la la
Our Midfield king.



Would work better as Mal Benning Mal Benning Mal Benning, IMO. Better than the one about sniffing cocaine which the 12 year olds in their Stone Island love.


It works :thumbup:
Stags 2002
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: New chants?

Postby gazza1988 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:30 pm

post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
User avatar
gazza1988
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Beeston, Nottingham

Re: New chants?

Postby Foxy » Mon May 21, 2018 12:18 pm

I've got an idea chaps

Why don't we just copy what everybody else sings and just change the words a bit?
User avatar
Foxy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: At the Coop

Re: New chants?

Postby Chander Lear » Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 am

Foxy wrote:I've got an idea chaps

Why don't we just copy what everybody else sings and just change the words a bit?


lol
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests