{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Lincoln Chickenfeed scorefred sponsored by Matt and Matt.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Lincoln Chickenfeed scorefred sponsored by Matt and Matt

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 pm

SE likes to win. Although I think he should tone it down a little, because ultimately we lose out on 50/50 decisions, do we want a passive manager? We've had managers in the past who stand with their arms folded. I would sooner have a manager who shows passion, because they are usually winners.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby G B » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Amber Andy wrote:SE likes to win. Although I think he should tone it down a little, because ultimately we lose out on 50/50 decisions, do we want a passive manager? We've had managers in the past who stand with their arms folded. I would sooner have a manager who shows passion, because they are usually winners.

In a perfect world I'd like one who shows passion but doesn't behave like a spoilt kid.
G B
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 pm

G B wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:SE likes to win. Although I think he should tone it down a little, because ultimately we lose out on 50/50 decisions, do we want a passive manager? We've had managers in the past who stand with their arms folded. I would sooner have a manager who shows passion, because they are usually winners.

In a perfect world I'd like one who shows passion but doesn't behave like a spoilt kid.

In that perfect world we'd have a working scoreboard and a Bishop Street stand that didn't look like an abysmal joint venture by a dozen pissed-up signwriters.
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 pm

got to give him more time with HIS squad. I know he had last january, but that was a mad dash to try and get some better players in (mostly on loan) and we nearly got play offs with what he called a relegation team (murrays squad he inherited).

I know we had a pre season but that's just fitness building, the footballs goes back to square one because we're playing against teams where beating us is their cup final now we have an ambitious owner, got some good players in and a dislikeable manager!

If we're still in this predicament in October/November where we can't hang on to games and close them out when we have the chance then i'll be worried. But for now the football we're playing looks incredibly promising and will hopefully only get better as our team become an army!!!

keep the faith
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:42 pm

G B wrote:

Fair point. So would I.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum