{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Logan

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Logan

Postby Grendon Stag » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Frontrowhero wrote:
Grendon Stag wrote:
Frontrowhero wrote:i remember watching an alex ferguson documentary and he said your side is nothing without a top class goalkeeper and centre forward. his side was built around schmeichel being a rock at the back and cantona was a leader. he said applies to any team, any league. He knows what he talking about, all this strengthening we have done but at the moment we still have not sorted the key goalkeeper position. I'm hoping angol and hemmings come good up front, you can see the potential. logan, I seem to spend most nights watching gk training and you can tell who has it and who doesn't, he is simply not good enough. bang average league 2 keeper, too slow, routed to the line can go on. We need to sort this position, theres plenty of quality of young keepers at prem/championship clubs. we need to sort a loan ASAP

Thats just your opinion and all the other so called experts on here.. However the man whose opinion matters disagrees with you all.

can't remember anyone on here saying they were experts, just giving their opinion. seems to me nearly everyone thinks a change is needed,

rather than always have a pot shot at everyone else grendon, give us your opinion on the matter? keep or dropped. steve is stubborn and no doubt is not the type of manager to admit defeat so easily with logan. I am 100% sure logan will be between the sticks against Grimsby, lets hope he gives us one of these league1 performances we have yet to see. 1 win in 7 league and cup is a very poor start

So are you blaming 1 man for the fact that the TEAM have won 1 in 7?

Oh and for the record i found this post earlier on another thread which beautifully sums up where we are currently at if of course you like me are fair minded.

With the league starting to take a little bit of shape and using the win at home and draw away theory gets promotion

Away from home we have drawn with the clubs currently 8th and 9th and lost to the club 3rd .

At home we have beaten a club you would expect us to win and drawn with a club expected to win promotion .

That leaves us 3 points short of a very good start .

This has been achieved with a completely new team against current top half of the league sides , apart from FGR who were totally outplayed.

PS You call it a pot shot i call it challenging your opinion. If you dont like it then i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum