{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Clownty

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Clownty

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Iliketrains wrote:Fair play. Be great if all football clubs did similar things like this and more regularly too. Sometimes fans need a helping hand as well as the clubs. :)

We’ve done similar
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Iliketrains » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:16 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Iliketrains wrote:Fair play. Be great if all football clubs did similar things like this and more regularly too. Sometimes fans need a helping hand as well as the clubs. :)

We’ve done similar

Good to hear. I know lots of clubs try new ideas and offer frequent deals so good that Stags are part of that. Not singling County out for individual praise. Not sure the words 'County' and 'Praise' would go down too well on here but I'm learning. :lol:
Iliketrains
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Iliketrains wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

We’ve done similar

Good to hear. I know lots of clubs try new ideas and offer frequent deals so good that Stags are part of that. Not singling County out for individual praise. Not sure the words 'County' and 'Praise' would go down too well on here but I'm learning. :lol:

County fans enjoy watching songs of praise - fixed it :D
Stags 2002
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum