{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Accy scorefred sponsored by platform 3 lets fill 3 bags full

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Accy scorefred sponsored by platform 3 lets fill 3 bags

Postby die hirsche » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:12 pm

I'm happily surprised at Anderson so far. Seems to give his all, is enthusiastic and has obvious quality.
Byrom would start as well for me. He's the one that quietly keeps the ball moving without ever being spectacular. He's the player that I hoped Chris Clements would turn into but he wont as he's shíte.
White had his worst game (that i've seen) for us yesterday. He's looks like he's trying to be too clever at times and forgetting the basics.
Big game on Saturday. We need to be letting the top teams leave Mansfield with nothing if we have serious aspirations to be top 3.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:03 pm

die hirsche wrote:I'm happily surprised at Anderson so far. Seems to give his all, is enthusiastic and has obvious quality.
Byrom would start as well for me. He's the one that quietly keeps the ball moving without ever being spectacular. He's the player that I hoped Chris Clements would turn into but he wont as he's shíte.
White had his worst game (that i've seen) for us yesterday. He's looks like he's trying to be too clever at times and forgetting the basics.
Big game on Saturday. We need to be letting the top teams leave Mansfield with nothing if we have serious aspirations to be top 3.

Lot of sense in your post, hirschers.
Edders: Happy-clappin’ glory-huntin’ since 1967
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby geoffhill » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

h going on thr accy website and listening to colemans interview.He had much respect for us and our manager.Interesting that billy kee is due in court shortly.No not for stealing 3 points but for affray.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 pm

:)

:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby daddycool » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:51 pm

The bloke is a miracle worker with there finances
daddycool
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 pm

John Coleman was getting stick from some of the Accrington fans yesterday. He turned round at one stage and started arguing with some fans behind him in the stand.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby kcassellsfootygenius » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:12 am

Was Atkinson any better in the middle? I know they said Mellis had a virus last week but he was very good at Crewe can't understand why he is being left out.
kcassellsfootygenius
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm

:D

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 am

Great goal and assist from Billy Kee on Saturday in a 2-1 win for Accrington away at Morecambe
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum