{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

video: Rochdale game (available from midnight)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

video: Rochdale game (available from midnight)

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 pm

12 hours later than usual, as Channel 5 have a Wed night programme for the League Cup (they share the rights with Sky) and so they can't go out before then.

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: video: Rochdale game (available from midnight)

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:10 am

we don't look far off from the highlights, their goal was a peach and anderson was unlucky not to score a belter. can't remember being this excited to watch a stags game for a while!
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:03 am

the full match is now available to watch for iFollow subscribers
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:49 am

The highlights were available on the Sky website from at least Wednesday morning, as I watched them myself.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am

MTFCMusings wrote:The highlights were available on the Sky website from at least Wednesday morning, as I watched them myself.

yes, they have the rights to show them first (and have for several years now), and can even show them during the game if they wish. They pay a large amount of money for that privilege.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:The highlights were available on the Sky website from at least Wednesday morning, as I watched them myself.

yes, they have the rights to show them first (and have for several years now), and can even show them during the game if they wish. They pay a large amount of money for that privilege.

Yes Martin and it's that large amount of money that will bring the game to its knees eventually. It's unsustainable in the long term with the amount of viewers they get. Can't wait for the day it all comes crashing down.
cassellswasmagic
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum