{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Cannot believe this

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Cannot believe this

Postby stagmanrob » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:29 am

cassellswasmagic wrote:For those with twitter who thought he played well why don't we counter that idiot and let Paul know how we thought he did !!!

I already have. No need for that, even if he had a stinker....which he didn't have anyway!
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Even if you think he played badly, which he didn't, why would you tell him and in such a violent way?

probably coked off his head when he wrote it

Be fair. This apology of a human is having to go though his adult life knowing, that due to a genetic malfunction, his testes will never drop.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby amber63 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 pm

There were half a dozen Neanderthals behind me at Crewe with mouths like sewage outflows giving a continuous load of abuse about Danny Rose, I suspect they were just trying to wind people up in the hope of starting a punch up. They spent most of the time looking away from the pitch. These morons aren't real stags supporters. Unfortunately we seem to have more than our share of these brainless idiots.
amber63
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby die hirsche » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Talking of idiots I nipped to the shop over the road from Derby train station yesterday evening to be told by the scared shop assistant that 5 Mansfield 'fans' had just given a young lad a right kicking.

I hope you all get caught and banned you're a flipping disgrace.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Chris M » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:06 pm

tibby wrote:He's probably one of the fair few from an awful gene pool that I witnessed today.

Should not worry too much. Probably won't see the brain dead minority again until Meadow Lane.
Chris M
First Team
First Team

Postby Admiral Sook » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Appalled. Really. I love social media but individuals like this should be made accountable.
Admiral Sook
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby tmwilson » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 pm

What a silly boy . How can you personallly slaughter a player like that . It shouldnt happen at all
but after one game ?
Sounds like a jealous spoilt child to me .
Stupidity must come natural to him . Having your name and photo on show and knowing your comments wiill cause a reaction . I bet he won't feel so brave when he gets pointed out by someone who
Doesnt like his attitude .
tmwilson
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Beano » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Pictures on twitter praising some fans, nice to see
We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 am

die hirsche wrote:Talking of idiots I nipped to the shop over the road from Derby train station yesterday evening to be told by the scared shop assistant that 5 Mansfield 'fans' had just given a young lad a right kicking.

This was amongst Mansfield fans, one lad came onto the station to start with him (he looked a right idiot, kept winding him and others up and then they just snapped).

Not saying it's right at all but it wasn't a random person in Derby.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:08 am

Foresttownstag wrote:
die hirsche wrote:Talking of idiots I nipped to the shop over the road from Derby train station yesterday evening to be told by the scared shop assistant that 5 Mansfield 'fans' had just given a young lad a right kicking.

This was amongst Mansfield fans, one lad came onto the station to start with him (he looked a right idiot, kept winding him and others up and then they just snapped).

Not saying it's right at all but it wasn't a random person in Derby.

It isn't right. They need to show more self control. We all encounter these type of wind up merchants in every day life. But we don't resort to violence.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:35 am

We all know and recognise this small moronic proportion of Stags fans. It's the same old social inadequates every time. They are, in many cases, the protagonists of racial and homosexual abuse which, by the way, our wonderful stewards at the Wonk choose to ignore.

Thank goodness the majority of Stags fans are well-behaved.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 pm

amber63 wrote:There were half a dozen Neanderthals behind me at Crewe with mouths like sewage outflows giving a continuous load of abuse about Danny Rose, I suspect they were just trying to wind people up in the hope of starting a punch up. They spent most of the time looking away from the pitch. These morons aren't real stags supporters. Unfortunately we seem to have more than our share of these brainless idiots.

The only positive thing these gobby gonads will provide, is fertliser for the worms many years from now.

Sure people are entitled to their opinions - but these footballing experts apparently know everything, including how to exclude themselves from the human gene pool.
    Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
    MutinyOnTheCounty
    Manager
    Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:34 pm

They are not fans. Every club has these stupid idiots but please stop calling them stags fans, they are just mindless thugs.
    cassellswasmagic
    Assistant Manager
    Assistant Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

All clubs must have a crop of people like this who are not actually supporters but low low lifes and should be charged with offensive/abusive comments under the Public Order Act asap and then published locally at the ground and town in general who it is.
    tillydog123
    Manager
    Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm

He's a very fickle chap too... (apologies for quoted bad language)

And this was at half time...

Tre Cool
    Subs Bench
    Subs Bench

Postby cassellswasmagic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:55 pm

He looks like he's off the only way is Essex. Prat!!!
    cassellswasmagic
    Assistant Manager
    Assistant Manager

Postby tmwilson » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm

I agree . They are not fans . The likes of them give our players , the cub and fellow supporters more grief than any rivals fans do .
    I've been supporting the Stags for 46 years and some of our fans have angered me more than any other clubs fans I've come very close on many occasions to bopping some of them .
    tmwilson
    Assistant Manager
    Assistant Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:22 pm

tmwilson wrote:I agree . They are not fans . The likes of them give our players , the cub and fellow supporters more grief than any rivals fans do .
    I've been supporting the Stags for 46 years and some of our fans have angered me more than any other clubs fans I've come very close on many occasions to bopping some of them .

He must be a fan, he's made it into the fans gallery from Crewe on the website :lol:
    MTFCMusings
    Manager
    Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum