{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Rotherham v Leyton orient

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Rotherham v Leyton orient

Postby kwambo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:22 am

It's on sky football right now.

Thought give it a watch as it the first chance I've had to watch Steve Evans Rotherham that he always talks about in his interviews. The never say die attitude of his Rotherham team. Never let there heads go down. Fittest in league. 2-0 down at half time but he obviously got into them. Must say revell and agard played well. I know there talk of revell but anyone know where agard is.

Got my appetite ready for a promotion season.

On a different note. Shows how far orient have fallen since 13/14 season and being so close to the championship.

Anyone not seen it look for revell second goal on YouTube. If he comes I hope he still got that quality
kwambo
First Team
First Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum