{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Football Lab Season Preview

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Football Lab Season Preview

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am

http://www.thefootballab.co.uk/2017/mansfield-town-season-preview-exciting-times/

Was asked to do this for the Football Lab if anyone's interested.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Re: Football Lab Season Preview

Postby die hirsche » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 am

Cant argue with any of that. Though I'm not confident of automatic promotion just yet but cant see us finishing lower than 5th.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:39 am

"Bobby Olejnik signs from Exeter and Conrad Logan joins on loan from Rochdale – but is continuity as important as personnel?"

first part of the blog is incorrect.

Otherwise, a good little read that I agree with.

A lot of emphasis is being put on the squad 'gelling', I am cautious about the level of expectation being put on the club/players from the owners, bookies and media outlets.

Its better to have low expectations and overachieve than have high expectations and underachieve, like in our last promotion season.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:"Bobby Olejnik signs from Exeter and Conrad Logan joins on loan from Rochdale – but is continuity as important as personnel?"

first part of the blog is incorrect.

Otherwise, a good little read that I agree with.

A lot of emphasis is being put on the squad 'gelling', I am cautious about the level of expectation being put on the club/players from the owners, bookies and media outlets.

Its better to have low expectations and overachieve than have high expectations and underachieve, like in our last promotion season.

I didn't write the questions : :)
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Forever Optimistic » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 am

Didn't think Logan signed on a loan deal? See the first signing in this summer, thought we got him in on a free
Something tells me we're into something good
Forever Optimistic
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Gabriel » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi guys, this has been edited now - let's hope Logan isn't similarly error-prone!

All the best for the season.
Gabriel
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum