{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Loan players

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Loan players

Postby chip63 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Do we have any at the moment and will we be loaning out any of ours.
Just wondering if that's where the striker might come from. :coys:
chip63
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Loan players

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Out of the players we've brought in, none of them are loans I don't think..
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 am

We have no loans in currently, can see maybe Jack Thomas going out until end of December if he wants to progress. Would love for him to stay and deliver but I honestly cannot see him even getting on the bench regularly.

Great pity, only one person can change that.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Chander Lear » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 am

Yeh I can only see Jack being loaned out. I spoke to him in Malta and he is very focused but must know the odds are against him with the calibre on play being brought in.

He needed to stand out in the u21 fixture against St Andrews but didnt in my opinion. I told him the town want him to succeed and we're behind him.
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum