{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

£2 a pint -England v Slovakia - Tonight

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: £2 a pint -England v Slovakia - Tonight

Postby Expat Stag » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Sneag wrote:It's been a master class in raspberries crosses and powder puff shooting so far.
I'd take Michael O'Neill over Southgate. Whose only achievement in senior management was getting Middlesbrough relegated. Is it any wonder International football is becoming a joke.

Depressing how England Managers are so utterly incapable of fielding a balanced midfield.
Hope I'm wrong
Expat Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Expat Stag wrote:
Sneag wrote:It's been a master class in raspberries crosses and powder puff shooting so far.
I'd take Michael O'Neill over Southgate. Whose only achievement in senior management was getting Middlesbrough relegated. Is it any wonder International football is becoming a joke.

Depressing how England Managers are so utterly incapable of fielding a balanced midfield.

He's a safe yes man but with very little managerial nous
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Saving up for ifallover.
Sooner watch this rubbish at home and when it's over off to bed. Can't see why anyone'd make a special trip out to watch it.
They'll win, they'll qualify and then they'll be crap in Russia when they play someone like Umbongoland and get knocked out early again.

The Wembley experience is awful however an England away trip is fantastic. Regardless of how crap we are Iv had some of my best times following England abroad, I'm sure others who have experienced it will agree.

Each to their own bud. I'd much sooner save the money spent getting peed up abroad watching this lot. Have little interest now in how they do. It always ends with a feeling of 'typical England' :cry:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum