{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season Ticket Prices

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Postby bellwhiff » Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Conker wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Conker wrote:I don't think any increases on prices is acceptable.

And yet no doubt you think it's perfectly acceptable for the club to employ a top rate manager and give him funds to challenge for success... just so long as you don't have to pay more.

No I don't think it's acceptable actually as I have let known on this forum.

Soz about that youth.

Why isn't it acceptable? Could you explain?
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Stoney wrote:Paul, you can't get the early bird on split payments, they're not offering that service. It's £370 instead of £295 if you want to pay over 10 months.

The season ticket being announced should t be a surprise to anyone who wants to get one? I know my bike service is going to cost so I'm putting money aside.

That makes perfect sense. But too sensible for some.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Bros » Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Having a quiet day at home so I have been looking at ticket prices for the other top half clubs, together with the 4 relegated clubs from Div 1. These prices are from the Football League Guide and are for season 2016/17
These are the top price paid by home fans with also an U18 price, unless the age limit is different which I have given. Please note that most clubs have prices for other young age groups, and some have different prices based on the opposition. These are also given

Portsmouth £20 £10 (U17)
Plymouth £20 £7
Donny £20 £8(U17)
Luton £23/£20/£18 £11/£8/£6
Exeter £22 £9.50
Carlisle £19 £10
Blackpool £27 £15(U19)
Colchester £23 £14
Stevenage £22/£20 £10/£8(U16)
Wycombe £22 £13(U19)
Cambridge £20 £10

Bury £22/£20/£18 £10
Swindon £25/£23 £8(U17)
Coventry £20 £7(U17)
Chesterfield £26/£24 £21/£19(U19)
Bros
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Stags Fans United » Mon May 15, 2017 11:08 am

SFU comment on Mansfield Town season ticket and match day prices for 2017-2018

http://www.stagsfansunitedsociety.co.uk/
Stags Fans United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby kcassellsfootygenius » Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 pm

While I agree for the youngsters there should be a better pay on the day deal and there is a quite easy way round it that kind of meets halfway make it one stand and they have to have a membership card (to avoid abuse of the system) but the cost is the cost.

I don't however understand why the argument continues about the difference in cost for advanced tickets, clearly the club gains an advantage by gauging how many fans will attend the day before the game and therefore there has to be an incentive for people to do this otherwise everyone would just pay on the day. The ticket system is easy to use and looks like its here to stay so why keep raising it again and again I don't think the club is doing this to be awkward.

You will never please everyone but other than the under 17's I really can't see that much wrong here.
kcassellsfootygenius
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Ronaldo10 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Laughable this thread is. Lets be serious the majority of people slating £24 here were the ones who couldn't wait to feed Notts County with £24 last season. Also he has kept the family ticket option at £18 for 1 adult and 1 child which to me is fantastic value. To cover that he has had to put a few prices up.

COYS
Ronaldo10
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

I can understand why some people feel that the club should give more matchday incentives to younger fans. Personally, as a ST holder, I am happy with the deal.

The small increases in ticket prices won't go far to contribute to the club's spending plans - just read the new pitch thread.

The owners will make nothing out of the club - indeed it'll be they who cough up for any transfer fees incurred by SE in the summer.
Edders
Life's too short for hate
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Mon May 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Adult season tickets gown £35 from last season if you take up the early bird offer.

I've put my money were my mouth is npurchased mine today now waiting for the new home shirt to come into stock.
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 am

:) :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum