{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

If Carlsberg.....

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

If Carlsberg.....

Postby Big yella » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Did Bank Holiday Mondays.

Newports good run continues against Plymouth, letting Donnie know that beating Blackpool would mean they are all but champions.
Portsmouth beat Clownty so that once we beat Looontun they are promoted and already on their holidays when they come here.
Cambridge beat Exeter, Stevenage beat Carlisle and Morcombe shock Colchester.

If Carlsberg did Bank holiday Mondays..... the Mighty Stags would be in the play offs at 5:00pm.

(Think I need a pint now)
Who needs a Dutchman, when we've got Holland.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Big yella wrote:Did Bank Holiday Mondays.

Newports good run continues against Plymouth, letting Donnie know that beating Blackpool would mean they are all but champions.
Portsmouth beat Clownty so that once we beat Looontun they are promoted and already on their holidays when they come here.
Cambridge beat Exeter, Stevenage beat Carlisle and Morcombe shock Colchester.

If Carlsberg did Bank holiday Mondays..... the Mighty Stags would be in the play offs at 5:00pm.

(Think I need a pint now)

:lol: get me a pint as well :lol:
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby Spiritater » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:25 am

Big yella wrote:Did Bank Holiday Mondays.

Newports good run continues against Plymouth, letting Donnie know that beating Blackpool would mean they are all but champions.
Portsmouth beat Clownty so that once we beat Looontun they are promoted and already on their holidays when they come here.
Cambridge beat Exeter, Stevenage beat Carlisle and Morcombe shock Colchester.

If Carlsberg did Bank holiday Mondays..... the Mighty Stags would be in the play offs at 5:00pm.

(Think I need a pint now)



You missed the coup de grâce... the sheep's finger tip hold on Lge 1 is finally ended. That'd be a proper Carlsberg day :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15912
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby Fitzy499 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:20 am

If carlsberg did end of season run ins we'd Winn all four of our games, win the playoffs and get promoted. Chesterfield will get relegated tomorrow and forest would lose their final games and get relegated to league one. No I'd drink to that
Fitzy499
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby stag861 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:47 am

Surely it would be nice if Spirites needed to win their last game of the season 50 - 0. just to prolonging the mathematically possible agony.
stag861
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby adamstag » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:38 am

Not sure where I stand on it, but would be marginally happier if Stevenage drew at Carlisle
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4895
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby Captain Cunno » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am

stag861 wrote:Surely it would be nice if Spirites needed to win their last game of the season 50 - 0. just to prolonging the mathematically possible agony.



And won 49-0.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
User avatar
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: If Carlsberg.....

Postby Big yella » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:15 pm

adamstag wrote:Not sure where I stand on it, but would be marginally happier if Stevenage drew at Carlisle

I went for the Stevenage win so that after Monday we had three games left with everything in our own hands.
Who needs a Dutchman, when we've got Holland.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admiral Sook, percystag, stagmad and 25 guests