{ the forum }

Stagsnet wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Status Quo Tribute Playing In May at One Call Stadium

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Status Quo Tribute Playing In May at One Call Stadium

Postby Paul N » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:11 am

After the sad death of legendary musician Rick Parfitt at the end of the 2016, we are pleased to announce that ‘Counterfeit Quo’ will be coming to One Call Stadium on Saturday 13 May (doors open at 7.30pm).
Singing massive Status Quo hits such as Rockin’ All Over The World, the quartet of die-hard Quo fans deliver dynamic performances which you could be forgiven for mistaking them for the real thing!
The band have previously had the honour of working with original Quo drummer John Coghlan and been given the seal of approval from no less than Quo's very own Francis Rossi and the late, great, Rick Parfitt.
Tickets for the event cost just £10 per person.
Available from either our main ticket office here at MTFC or online at http://www.mtfcboxoffice.co.uk

"Counterfeit Quo - They sound FANTASTIC" - talkSPORT Radio
" ...from the very first chord, I think it's fair to say they went down an
absolute storm..(the audience) were not just happy, they were ECSTATIC." -
Alan Burridge, KYPS
"I also went along to the Counterfeit Quo gig and had a lot of fun listening
to their excellent performance to 4000 happy people of many Quo songs I
hadn't heard in a long time. Definitely ones to check out." - Bob Young,
Status Quo.
paul.nyland@mansfieldtown.net
facebook.com/mansfieldtownfccommercial
twitter.com/MTFCCommercial
Paul N