{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Steve Evans

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Steve Evans

Postby Spiritater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:09 am

Banned 1 game....fracas at Grimsby
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Keep it Simple » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 am

Amber Andy wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Read the Journeyman by Ben Smith and you will learn about the real Steve Evans.
The book illustrates all of Even's media quips, he used them four years ago and still uses them today.
Also discusses his revolving door transfer policy, very enlightening how he treats the players he doesn't want, ignore what he says publicly, it seems the reality is different.

Hope it works for us.
I am currently a third of the way through, so not got to the Crawley bit yet. When SE was named as our manager I was sceptical to say the least. I based my opinion on what the press had to say about him. Judging by what he has done so far, for the only football club for me, I was wrong to do this. He has been a breath of fresh air. I look forward to his press conferences, his passion for football is amazing and I truly believe he has bought into the Radfords dream of taking this club forward. Thank you SE.

Well said Andy
Keep it Simple
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:03 am

talking to one of Rotherhams back room staff yesterday morning, they said Steve is totally ruthless & does have a revolving player door, a real nasty piece of work, however can they have him back please?

No chance Evo is a Stag youth was the reply

oh and one or two at Rotherham have had £20 on him taking us up next season
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum