{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mccormick

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Mccormick

Postby BigGuy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 am

Why, are we not allowed to discuss the subject? Who appointed you onto the message board police?
BigGuy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby WeDeserveMore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:42 am

BigGuy wrote:Plymouth fans must be so proud of themselves, clapping a murderer onto the pitch in the second half.

I'd rather lose 2-0 than have that low-life playing in my team.

Totally agree Big Guy. Two young children dead because of his actions. He should rot.

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:McCormick is a quality keeper. Best keeper in League 2.

TTF I honestly do not know why you feel it necessary to compliment a murderer.
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team

Postby oldweststander » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:14 am

He obviously has to live with his previous actions behind the wheel of a car but he is not and has never had been accused of murder. If he was then he would still be behind bars.

Working after doing your time should not rule out football, why is a footballer so sacred an occupation when you see some of those who play and watch the game.

What are some saying, do your time and never work again, is that it?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby WeDeserveMore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:15 pm

oldweststander wrote:He obviously has to live with his previous actions behind the wheel of a car but he is not and has never had been accused of murder. If he was then he would still be behind bars.

Working after doing your time should not rule out football, why is a footballer so sacred an occupation when you see some of those who play and watch the game.

It must be so upsetting for the parents of the kids he killed to see him being hero-worshipped every Saturday afternoon. He clearly has a cocky attitude, which in itself is disrespectful when you're in the public eye as he is.
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team

Postby Calstag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm

WeDeserveMore wrote:
oldweststander wrote:He obviously has to live with his previous actions behind the wheel of a car but he is not and has never had been accused of murder. If he was then he would still be behind bars.

It must be so upsetting for the parents of the kids he killed to see him being hero-worshipped every Saturday afternoon. He clearly has a cocky attitude, which in itself is disrespectful when you're in the public eye as he is.

It's his job ! Where is this cocky attitude ?
Calstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Showaddywaddy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:42 pm

nick_stags wrote:Anyone could make it look easy compared to Shearer.

He is absolute sewage.

Agree with you 100% mate. Shearer has cost us numerous points this season and was at fault with their first goal today. As soon as the free kick was given I knew we were in big trouble. To me it looks like his positioning was wrong and for someone who is 6ft 3 he just watched the ball sail over his head whilst stuck to his line.

The main reason I don't like him is his constant rollicking of his back four. I would have no problem with that but it is usually to cover his own backside after he makes a balls up. A prime example yesterday was the free kick Green conceded in the first half. Shearer positioned the wall as he wanted, the shot came in and Shearer went mental at his wall. The back four have zero confidence in him and I am convinced his attitude breeds negativity.

Personally I would prefer The Beast over Shearer every time, in fact I would prefer a one handed, blind folded Beast over Shearer.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:41 pm

The Prince Charles have a better goalkeeper than Shearer
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:McCormick is a quality keeper. Best keeper in League 2.

He's also a child killer which sort of trumps that.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Showaddywaddy wrote:
nick_stags wrote:Anyone could make it look easy compared to Shearer.

He is absolute sewage.

Agree with you 100% mate. Shearer has cost us numerous points this season and was at fault with their first goal today. As soon as the free kick was given I knew we were in big trouble. To me it looks like his positioning was wrong and for someone who is 6ft 3 he just watched the ball sail over his head whilst stuck to his line.

The main reason I don't like him is his constant rollicking of his back four. I would have no problem with that but it is usually to cover his own backside after he makes a balls up. A prime example yesterday was the free kick Green conceded in the first half. Shearer positioned the wall as he wanted, the shot came in and Shearer went mental at his wall. The back four have zero confidence in him and I am convinced his attitude breeds negativity.

Personally I would prefer The Beast over Shearer every time, in fact I would prefer a one handed, blind folded Beast over Shearer.

I shouldn't worry Keane will soon be back asap.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Richard Cranium wrote:The Prince Charles have a better goalkeeper than Shearer

Can we get him on loan ?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby one f in mansfield » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:40 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:best keeper in this league. probably should be in league one at least

He is not the best keeper in the league . Blackman for Wycombe had a lot more to do and looked a lot better.
The older I get the better I was .
one f in mansfield
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:51 pm

one f in mansfield wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:best keeper in this league. probably should be in league one at least

He is not the best keeper in the league . Blackman for Wycombe had a lot more to do and looked a lot better.

So he should. He's a Chelsea player on £16k a week, on loan to Wycombe.
Edders
A Stags Fan for 50 years
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:And also the shittest driver

Too soon
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby geoffhill » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 pm

fyi.Blackman is the best keeper in league 2.He was in the team of the week yesterday.Pretty sure Evans will rectify the situation for next season.Also for the posters interested.It is shout and BAWL.Also people are ALLOWEDto post what they feel are interesting posts.Concerning the plymouth keeper I would not be happy if he was in goal for us.He made a monumental error and has been punished.
geoffhill
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby gazzert » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

"Concerning the plymouth keeper I would not be happy if he was in goal for us.He made a monumental error and has been punished."

Agreed Geoff ... only issue I have is that the punishment in no way fits the gravity of the event.
Gaz.
gazzert
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Spiritater » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:54 am

Amber Andy wrote:

Can we get him on loan?

I don't think so. He'll have signed up for t'Charlie so he's not a free agent.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby BELSE » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Bring in Sam Weaver from youth team.
BELSE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

If Swindon come down, their Chilean keeper is top notch everytime I've seen him play.

He's the guy who made headlines for paying a fine in bags full of coppers, and they sent him back to Liverpool because of it :lol:

But as a shot stopper he's one of the best I've seen in the lower levels.
stagmanrob
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

Can we get him on loan?

I don't think so. He'll have signed up for t'Charlie so he's not a free agent.
Swap deal in August ?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:18 pm

stagmanrob wrote:If Swindon come down, their Chilean keeper is top notch everytime I've seen him play.

He's the guy who made headlines for paying a fine in bags full of coppers, and they sent him back to Liverpool because of it :lol:

But as a shot stopper he's one of the best I've seen in the lower levels.
I don't know if he is their regular keeper, but Swindon have let in 53 league goals so far this season. We have conceded 40 league goals. Shearer has played a lot of those games!
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Chander Lear » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:19 pm

BELSE wrote:Bring in Sam Weaver from youth team.

Prefer James Weaver
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum