{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About Chesterfield

Postby die hirsche » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Fitzy499 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathe breathe ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Fitzy499
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Chacawab » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chacawab
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Richard Cranium » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Thread needs moving as it’s no longer L2 related :D
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby stagone1959 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Yes,rot in hell you sheep bothering web footed freaks,hope you never come back !
stagone1959
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Richard Cranium wrote:Thread needs moving as it’s no longer L2 related :D

you gave me an idea for the thread title ...
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby london amber stag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:Thread needs moving as it’s no longer L2 related :D

you gave me an idea for the thread title ...

:lol: I can guess what!
Mansfield Town, my club even though been exiled in London since 1983.
london amber stag
Manager
Manager

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby die hirsche » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Well done Martin.

Can we lock the thread now?

And pickle it for posterity?
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Is it only me who is upset about Chesterfield going down? Dont get me wrong I love to see rivals suffer but do we really want to lose such great Derby Day games and instead look forward to Crawley, Forest Green, Yeovil, Stevenage etc..........who wants to go to games where theres "just" 3 points on offer....no real atmosphere, the faithful 3500, rather than Notts County, Lincoln, Chesterfield and even Grimsby......what about those great away days this season with wins at Chesterfield, Coventry and Lincoln and that electric last minute draw at Notts.......would you rather go to Carlisle, Exeter and Wycombe?? Dont forget theres the lost revenue too and the expectation of looking forward to the games? Probably just me.....sorry!!!!
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:25 pm

No, no, no. There'll be plenty of laughs next season, keep it going.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:Is it only me who is upset about Chesterfield going down? Dont get me wrong I love to see rivals suffer but do we really want to lose such great Derby Day games and instead look forward to Crawley, Forest Green, Yeovil, Stevenage etc..........who wants to go to games where theres "just" 3 points on offer....no real atmosphere, the faithful 3500, rather than Notts County, Lincoln, Chesterfield and even Grimsby......what about those great away days this season with wins at Chesterfield, Coventry and Lincoln and that electric last minute draw at Notts.......would you rather go to Carlisle, Exeter and Wycombe?? Dont forget theres the lost revenue too and the expectation of looking forward to the games? Probably just me.....sorry!!!!

Yeah it's just you bud.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm

I won't be able to get to Yeovil on Saturday but I'm tempted to have a tootle over to the Prozac to enjoy the atmosphere. It might be a long time before I have the opportunity to go again. :lol:
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby die hirsche » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:32 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:Is it only me who is upset about Chesterfield going down? Dont get me wrong I love to see rivals suffer but do we really want to lose such great Derby Day games and instead look forward to Crawley, Forest Green, Yeovil, Stevenage etc..........who wants to go to games where theres "just" 3 points on offer....no real atmosphere, the faithful 3500, rather than Notts County, Lincoln, Chesterfield and even Grimsby......what about those great away days this season with wins at Chesterfield, Coventry and Lincoln and that electric last minute draw at Notts.......would you rather go to Carlisle, Exeter and Wycombe?? Dont forget theres the lost revenue too and the expectation of looking forward to the games? Probably just me.....sorry!!!!

shut up you melt

25 flipping years ive waited for this, several failed marriages, jobs that have come and gone, kids, margaret thatcher, rubik's cube, the threat from the east, the internet, moon landings, bush, women's suffrage, the kendal witch trials, all of which can now do one.

hahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Last edited by die hirsche on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby ST4GS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

More parallels with our demise 10 years ago. Getting relegated on a Tuesday night without playing. Waiting for a rival to slip up in vain. Rival from north west area manages 0-0 draw at home.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:35 pm

I think what it is for most of us, was their reaction during the Haslam days and when we dropped into non league.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

There is always the FA Cup. When we went down we drew them away first round so they could take a last swipe at us and humiliate us. Hope fate repeats and gives us the chance of playing them next season too.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby CassellsCap » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Their relegation is karma. Being called a scab when not a scab, being laughed at while being locked out of the mill, going to work with the radio and hoping to catch the score from Hayes, losing against York and missing out much to the delight of the spirerites. We haven’t forgot and we won’t forget to look at your scores and attendance while you enjoy your stay in the league of misery or lower. karma.
CassellsCap
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm

I'll just leave this here... :lol: :lol:

chambta wrote:It's just a question now of which month we overtake you.

I'll go for February.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm

They have no idea what awaits, expecting crowds of 5k to be maintained.

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=62707&pid=1385118&st=0&#entry1385118
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 pm

die hirsche wrote:Well done Martin.

not yet surely. We still need to hear from Chambta and one or two others. I'll be able to help them with directions to Eastleigh and Gateshead.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 pm

Tre Cool wrote:I'll just leave this here... :lol: :lol:

chambta wrote:It's just a question now of which month we overtake you.

I'll go for February.

To be fair he didn't stipulate a year :hysteria:
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:02 pm

And a classic from his mate bluetoof.

bluetoof wrote:We are only the bottom of the league due to clueless Caldwell, start the league table now and we'll top you, on a far smaller budget too
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
die hirsche wrote:Well done Martin.

not yet surely. We still need to hear from Chambta and one or two others. I'll be able to help them with directions to Eastleigh and Gateshead.

I’m happy to point them in the direction of Salford city if that helps!
adamstag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum