{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Rupert Boy

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby Foxy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Unfair Vicar. He was 6th in the betting of 8 runners.
User avatar
Foxy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4393
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: At the Coop

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby yorkshire stag » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Glue pot i'm done with this nag
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6159
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:56 am

:lol: :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby Spiritater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Isn't it about time it was on the shelves at Tesco advertized as CHUM?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15471
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Spiritater wrote:Isn't it about time it was on the shelves at Tesco advertized as CHUM?

:lol: every dog has his day :lol: :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby tim » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Not been a money-spinner for me for sure. But as the above, one day ...
tim
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby The One » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 am

Skeg beach better suited
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 am

:D Mansfield runs today in the 8.55 kempton 40/1 :lol: https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :25/winner :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby PHILIP » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:51 am

.........and Chesterfield is entered at Taunton tomorrow. This is a serious horse, stable out of form, but they think very highly of it.

How many of you could back it and shout..Come on Chesterfield? What a dilemma.
PHILIP
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby JimmyMac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Mansfield came 6th!! :coys:
JimmyMac
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby Dan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:42 pm

I hope that's the same come May!
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5580
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm

:lol: the nags having a run tomorrow ,Albert boy 3.50 southwell https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :50/winner :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:46 pm

:D they backing him on oddschecker is he finally trying :) https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :50/winner :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:23 pm

:) rupert boy runs at southwell 1.55 , :ugeek: david allen here for 1 ride :ugeek: https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :55/winner :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby stagmanrob » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:05 pm

All of you moaning about it losing you money coz it never wins, why aren't you laying it on Betfair, Smarkets or BetDaq?
User avatar
stagmanrob
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby Kernow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Finished 5th, hope the stags match that.
Kernow
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 pm

flipping Glue pot that's it done
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6159
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby The One » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Hee Haw
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby stagmanrob » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:flipping Glue pot that's it done

How much have you lost on it Yorkie? Get yourself a Betfair account, go on the exchange and lay it and get some money back!
User avatar
stagmanrob
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby The One » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:54 pm

stagmanrob wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:flipping Glue pot that's it done

How much have you lost on it Yorkie? Get yourself a Betfair account, go on the exchange and lay it and get some money back!


Knowing Yorkie who has owed me a pint for 3 years 50p each way :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby PHILIP » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Chesterfield runs tomorrow 6.15 Aintree, stable hopeful. Experienced 10lb claimer on board.

Interesting e.w. at 10/1.
PHILIP
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby tibby » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

How can a 10lb claimer be experienced?
tibby
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:20 pm

PHILIP wrote:Chesterfield runs tomorrow 6.15 Aintree, stable hopeful. Experienced 10lb claimer on board.

Interesting e.w. at 10/1.
tibby wrote:How can a 10lb claimer be experienced?

;) here is rides history https://www.racingpost.com/profile/jock ... iel-sansom .
i fancy one strongly tomorrow at Wolverhampton 20.20 Senor George https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :20/winner .
:lol: that is next seasons season ticket sorted out :lol:
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:20 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
PHILIP wrote:Chesterfield runs tomorrow 6.15 Aintree, stable hopeful. Experienced 10lb claimer on board.

Interesting e.w. at 10/1.
tibby wrote:How can a 10lb claimer be experienced?

;) here is rides history https://www.racingpost.com/profile/jock ... iel-sansom .
i fancy one strongly tomorrow at Wolverhampton 20.20 Senor George https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :20/winner .
:lol: that is next seasons season ticket sorted out :lol:
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:

:D great tip won at 8/1 :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Rupert Boy

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:48 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
PHILIP wrote:Chesterfield runs tomorrow 6.15 Aintree, stable hopeful. Experienced 10lb claimer on board.

Interesting e.w. at 10/1.
tibby wrote:How can a 10lb claimer be experienced?

;) here is rides history https://www.racingpost.com/profile/jock ... iel-sansom .
i fancy one strongly tomorrow at Wolverhampton 20.20 Senor George https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racin ... :20/winner .
:lol: that is next seasons season ticket sorted out :lol:
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:

:D great tip won at 8/1 :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:

:x Senor George collared near line ,unlucky 2nd :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Billy the fish, ironbru, Kernow, newtonstag, stag008, YellowStriker and 40 guests